Duncan to the Eskimos

Ouch we got hosed a conditional pick in 2009! :lol:

http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=2389...s=secStory_cfl

you forgot the Who Cares choice :stuck_out_tongue: :twisted: :wink: :lol:

Honestly... how many punters/kickers do we have now? I know it's good to go into training camp with a lot of depth because it creates competition... but come friggin' on already!

Once again Edmonton is going to have a completely new team on the field. The only guys anyone will recognize will be Ray and Tucker.

Like I was saying in another thread... I think our idiot coach is just going to field a new team each year until he gets lucky and actually posts a winning record. God help Edmonton...

They should start a few days early so everyone knows each other before camp starts. But you got this all star kicker from the Stamps I know corny is just jumping for joy getting a kicker like Duncan. The question for most eskie fans is what the heck is DM doing?

Sounds like Edmonton's kicking game has gone to pot!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Chief, you better hope Duncan doesn't share his habit with his team mates. Tucker will be seeing more than one ball at a time in the air!

New saying on the Eskimo bench! Who spiked the gator aide.

Some one asked Duncan what he prefered, grass or articial turf. Duncan replied, "I don't know, I never smoked artificial turf before".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bada Bing bada boom!

Running a great franchise into the ground...?

Well, take heart, Eskies fans, DM has now cut the last kicker he traded for this off-season....Rob Pikula. Maybe tomorrow he'll trade for another and cut Duncan.

I just saw that. Fortunately, we didn't lose much, we just went down 5 spots in the third round of the 2008 draft. But it still makes you wonder what the hell this guy is thinking... :roll:

Maybe Disco Danny is holding dance try-outs....for Dancing with the stars.

Sorry Chief, we shouldn't kick you guys while your down!

Well, the good news is the faster we lose games, the faster Danny can be run out of town.

No, No, Chief, we think Danny is Coach of the Year material. I think Hugh Campbell should give him a contract extension until at least 2020! :twisted: :twisted:

If the Ticats have room at T.C.
they could bring in Brantford's
own Rob Pikula to spell off Setta

and get a good look at him

in case we need him if
Nick skips to the NFL.

Duncan's a headcase. A good punter but that's if he decides to show up to Edmonton and not go missing

Yeah, that fast track has taken only two seasons so far...:wink:

Dam a conditional pick I was hoping for a new gator aide jug. Well he tried smoking field turf at least it is natural up there.

I agree, he can be a good punter, maybe a new start will help him turn things around.

05, you should have held out for 10 footballs, like the minor pro baseball player who got traded for 10 bats... :lol:

Your probably right but is he worth 10 balls. I do not want be known to take advantage right. But DM is pretty dumb a conditional pick! hee hee yup the man is a real winner. This trade as the whole CFL sahking in their boots.