Drisan James Last Drive Catch

That makes at least 2 of us that feel that way about Doc .

Back at at ya Pat ty!

REAL nice Pat and AKT! Show me one stat were Porter is better than Glenn as a quarterback other than running. I thought so, your both nothing but talk. Porter had one good game two seasons ago throwing for 420 yds and wow, he is the man. I don’t think so. Glenn averages almost 400 yds a game and Porter has nothing on Glenn. If Marcel had used Glenn and Porter properly there would be no controversy. Porter should have never been the starter. Glenn would have helped the cats win a couple more games this yr. and just maybe our team would be heading to Montreal this weekened putting a beating on Calvillo.
No matter, if all goes well we will do it next yr.

8)

You ARE an ass. What is the source of your hate? Whatever it is, I certainly hope (for you and your family/friends) that you get some counselling or something…

I’m not trying to have a Glenn vs. Porter argument (as much as I would relish going head-to-head with you).

I just hate people who spew such venom against players on my favourite team. Even more so when they claim to be fans of that team themselves.

Its not about Porter vs Glenn. Its about you and your hateful useless venom. I’d say the same if you used the same language about Glenn

You to joined at the hip? I thought we were going to have a real discussion, like both players strengths & weakness.
Apparently you can't come up with any Porter strengths, so instead you continue with your insults. Real classy posts you two.
Doc 8)

While I agree that Glenn is the better quarterback, I fail to see how slagging porter and his fan base is productive.

Nope its still all about you. There is no point in your crap. You want a fight, go elsewhere. If anyone lacks class it would be you. Absolutely nobody wants this crap. Don’t you get it?

I get it, apprently you and the Porter crowd don’t. After the game the Porter supporters were already on CHML telling everyone that Porter should have played and how he would have won the game. They sounded like they had one two many brown pops.
Here it is guys and gals, I look at the stats and not just who I think is the better quarterback.
The Stats have proven all season long what 90% of us know, Glenn is the best quarterback this city has seen since Danny Mac!
If you don’t want to debate these facts then you need to give it up.
Nuff said.
Doc8)

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

gosh, golly gee…

now back to our regularly scheduled programming

and…

wasn’t that a nice catch by Drisan James???

It was