Drew Tate

...again you show you are wrong...

...don't take my word for it, go ask FootballYouBet, he actually cruised around to various privately owned CFL sites and found there is very little traffic anywhere..that's not denial, that is called evidence..

...64 people (actually fans, not spambots or hucksters) signed up on this site in the month of July alone, there are 89 people taking part in BigDave's Pool and many others don't, it's hardly dead around here

...this is simply another banal attempt to deflect your own problems onto everyone around you...if you are truly done with this thread then please do us all a favour and actually follow through with that position

Funny, isn’t it, that he always ‘moves on’ whenever you raise points like these, and promptly tries to change the subject:

I liked what little I saw of Bo Levi Mitchell.

I was disappointed with Saturday that with the game out of reach, why didn’t both BC & Calgary play more of their back ups?

Agreed. In the Saskatchewan game he came in a pressure-packed situation and performed like a seasoned veteran (that pass into the endzone that was dropped was amazing)! This guy might be the real deal. Calgary is again knee deep in quality QB’s while most of the rest of the league is one injury away from disaster.

..ironic that the stamps though are already an injury into disaster...

...BLM look like the real deal tho, confidence and raw talent...

RIDERFANS.COM and gostamps.com just off the top of my head. Riderfans.com has more action that the entire cfl.ca forum for crying out loud! 64 people and 89 people …you have got to be kidding me :o

So why is Sask, Calgary etc in this forum dead? Get a grip man

Just a quick look at the individual team forums here, just for today Aug 1st...Argos One single poster made 2 posts, nobody has responded as yet.

Eskimos 2 posts today, Montreal just a handful, same pretty much for each forum. So few people take part here that CFL talk is the biggest spot perhaps. Lets have a reality check

You quote me 69 and 84 people??? You have to be kidding

Many people register and never return..I wonder why that is???

...probably because of you...no wait, not probably, definitely

I think you nailed it R&W, yep that`s it :thup: Glad we got it all figured out, wow I am one powerful guy to manage all that, actually gutting a forum all by myself. Kind of sad when you think about it :cry:

And he’ll just keep ignoring the point. . .

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I am 100% behind everybody getting to say anything they like. If someone wants to say something absurd like…Doug Flutie had no talent…just an example, or Tom Clements was a lousy QB…BOTH STATEMENTS ABSURD, but if someone wants to say that, let them.

I never complained about people having opinions different than mine, I have never swore at anybody or anything like that.

I have never been able to post a single comment without you shadowing me, STALKING comes to mind

Lucky for us and this ridiculous discussion we are having that the Calgary forum here is basically dead, I guess they are all over at gostampsgo.com

Which brings me back to my original question… Why did both Benevides & Huffnagle leave their starters in for so long. I would have liked to see more of Mitchell on Saturday night for the Stamps and more of Reilly for the Lions.

Calgary has really used their bye week to help to prepare for the rest of the season without tate. Cornish was the Feture Back against Hamilton and did not share any time with Coker who looked to appear a healthy scratch as rookie NI matt walter was the Backup. Cornish like any good feature back is more confrotable not sharing caries on a regular basis and only got stronger as the game went on and with the help of the O line was able to run over the Hamilton defense late in the 4th qtr to eat up the clock and keep the chains moveing something a lot of teams have been un able to do.
Kudos to Huff and his staff as this appears to be successful and enable Glenn to be able to use the play action and manage the offense and have the weight of carying the offense on Cornish who is primed and ready for it.

It's great to see Cornish playing like he's expected to play. I was also pleasantly surprised by the play calling of DD. His play calling seemed very predictable in earlier games, but he showed some imagination in this game. Hopefully he'll keep it up! :rockin: