Down The Road

I think it was Stevie Baggs who stated prior to Friday's game that "In order to be the best you have to beat the best", and we certainly did that! Down the road when it comes crunch time, you can bet that Montreal will take it up a notch and I just hope our guys can rise to a higher level still and didn't spend all our marbles in one game. Also, I came away from that game with a good feeling in the fact that our team may finally have realized what the fans have known all along, that Montreal is very beatable. Boy, did we prove that! At this point, is it too much to think that we could win it all? If anyone with the team reads this forum I hope they remember the old adage: "If you believe it, you can achieve it"!

Exactly! These things are won because of yrs. of preperation and the belief that you are going to win. If you go in with doubts chances are you will be on the short end of the stick.
To me who ever wins the eastern final will win the Grey Cup.

8)

Agreed! I just hope it's us. Cripes, I can't belive I'm saying this! But I believe we have more than a good chance. If the offense comes alive as they did against Montreal, and with our defense, it's entirely possible.