Doug Flutie meets with Gliebermen**********

...and if they don't sir up interest in the team ...then the Cap is a flat-liner...and will be ...sorry Kanga....heading for Windsor...where Doug will be part owner of the new franchise....along with the Gliebs.....no I'M NOT Marty York....ust crystal ball gazing.. :roll: 8)

Here is hoping the Gleibs sign the Flutie’s. This maybe the only thing to save the franchise from going to QC?

I can see signing Doug, but Darrin has been out of football to long and wouuld be a waist of cap space.

I did read recently how Darren stated he would not come back even if Doug did?

I thought I read that a couple weeks back also.....

same here.

Here is the other question if this happens, what do you do with KJ? Especially is Doug signs for 1 year and when combined with his age. Almost like what the Argos have with Damon.

trade KJ to sask, get some pleyers to help fluties cause...short term gain of flutie and Gades, could translate into long-term success of the Gades and CFL.

Yes that’s reasonable and especially when the Gades in my opinion have a great young QB as backup, Banks.

You all fogot one thing!

Since Marty York wrote it...chances are it wont happen.

Remember he's the number 1 fiction writter.

but theres been alot of articles b4 this one, suggesting the same thing.

we'll find out in march, i guess.

Yes dg, I just wanted to post this one as some people might get a kick from this being from our old friend Mary York.

Cuddles Glieberman and Flutie were talking about a Real Estate venture for F@#k sakes.
That's according to Forrest Gump, er, Gregg.

Oh yea, they were talking about real estate alright, like how much real estate Doug can find running and passing around on a CFL football field again!

I hope if there was tampering on the part of the Gades, that Tom Wright personally phones Paul Tagliabue and apologizes.

If Doug's signing is contingent on Darren signing, then this won't happen anyway. Darren said he couldn't play now if he wanted to, because of some business commitments. Even last year (with Hamilton) would have been difficult. Add to that the fact that he's been out of the game for so long, and the younger DF is pretty much unattainable.