Doug Flutie a coach?

Excellent if true…I would only add that the guy plays basketball every day and is in game shape…just sayin

You are not seriously suggesting he is to short to coach are you??? :roll:

Some of my best friends are…whatever.

Didn’t you know that there is a height prerequisite to be a HC?
You must be 5’9 minimum, therefore Flutie does not qualify. The taller, the smarter is a well known fact.

Oh, and you cannot have chest hair either. Rules are rules. :wink:

Marcel must be wearing heels :wink:

You should see the platforms MB wears…
makes KISS boots look like ballet slippers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hold on… what? Where does FYB mention anything about height?

The only superstar player in any sport that I can think of that made a relatively good head coach was Larry Bird. He was a great coach for the Pacers. Other than that (unless I am forgetting someone in baseball), I can’t recall any great players (as in Hall of Fame players) making great coaches.

That said, Flutie always had to work hard because of the things working against him (like his height), so I think he might be able to make a good coach. We’ll have to wait and see.

Hold on… what? Where does FYB mention anything about height?

My tongue was planted firmly in cheek when I said that , my to dry sense of humor sometimes :smiley:

Sorry you got your facts all wrong. First of all Flutie is 5’10 so passes (no pun intended) the height requirement you give. Second Pinball was a successful, Grey Cup winning coach at 5’6 so that blows your research right out of the water. :roll:
God! I wish people would check their facts a little more closely before posting.

Flutie would make a great O.C. or even a great QB coach, Hard to jump in as a H C right away.

Some stereotypical comments have no merit, Flutie could be successful, or he may not be, but he will generate interest in the media, this would make hiring him worth wile venture for CFL.

He was light years ahead of anything we have seen in the CFL.
I bet he could still play.