Don't streak at McMahon.....

...apparently the five or six guys arrested at the LDC for streaking are going to have the book thrown at them....rather than the usual cursory fine handed out in previous years the Crown Counsel, at the request of the Stampeders and the UofC (who owns McMahon), are bringing down charges of public indecency and lewd behavior....this is being done supposedly to get the message out that this behavior won't be tolerated during the next Stamps home game where the stadium crowd will be bolstered by the additional of thousands of Rider fans....there will also apparently be lots of additional cops on hand (cops, not security people) and some kind of fencing erected to make it difficult to just run onto the feild.....

Shouldn't be a problem Red....You don't play Edmonton any more at home this year, do you? :lol: :lol:

Ya might wanna think about rewording that. :roll:

...there isn't a lot of space between the stands and the field....they may have erectile difficulties with that fence...

stop saying erecting ur teasing ro :wink:

Looks like someone's been sipping my Rum & Cokes early too! :wink:

You might not want to do it at Taylor Field Either. I am pretty sure that the last few who have had had all sorts of junk thrown at them, including a book or two.

Apparently the fine for doing it in Edmonton is over $2000. Probably not a good idea there either.

Couldnt agree more with all of you. Keep your damn pants on people. If you wanna be a tough guy, try it at a hockey game.

Kel

They did! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Several years ago I remember a streaker slipping and falling on the ice and cracking his head open. Stretcher had to pack him off! :roll: :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge8TpXptUrc

LOL

I was sure I saw an EE tatooed on one of the streakers! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor missed tackle by the security guards. Perhaps Gass should have thrown a helmet at the streaker to bring him down! :wink: :wink:

…yeah its been done before sport…as a closing ceremony for a hockey team (who will remain anonymous) the team did a lap round the rink wearing only their skates and a tie…good thing the arena was just about empty cept’ for a few ladies sitting in the stands…who quickly went for their cameras… :lol: :lol:

at least cbc didnt show the streaking in high=def

I can’t stop laughing at that… Nice going, Red. :lol:

It's a $2000 fine and lifetime ban for streaking at Taylor Field.

Although I question if any of the streakers are actually fans that will care if they miss the games.

So, can anyone tell me how a life time ban works at a Stadium (Wanted Posters on the wall?) especially if the banned person shows up with clothes on???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe they have pecker checkers

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless ro, priceless!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive asked that question in the past before, how do you actually enforce something like that where there’s crowds of people coming in and there’s multiple entrances?

Even if you have to give your name when you purchase tickets, just get a friend to do it.

More of a scare thing I believe.