Dont stamp out gophers

Sorry R&W can't see McMahon being a home team friendly stadium. Rider fans are taking this Gainer snub personally. Expect us to be even louder than ever. Tonight we are enjoying a few Pepsi's getting the throats all lubricated and prepared for Sunday. Buses leave at 8:00 am tomorrow......Get ready for the Rider Nation Invasion.....We will be LOUD N' PROUD!!!!

No opposing stadium is home friendly when the Riders come to town. How many stamp fans would we see in another stadium...200, 300? That's pretty pathetic to the 10 or 20,000 Rider priders that will be lining the stamps coffers on Sunday! The stamps should give a commission to the Riders for the Rider fans who attend. Stamps are making in excess of $4-500K because of Rider fans!

…you mean all the rider fans that live and work here because their home province is incapable of employing them?..hey, I don’t begrudge that, the city is better off for it, as is Edmonton, but to somehow claim that 10,000 rider fans make pilgrimidges to outlying stadiums from home base is ridiculous…so based on this your point again is?..

Will someone be at the game to ask the rider fans where they reside presently? You may be surprised how many Rider fans are coming from out of province for this game!

Sorry we have heard that before from Whiner Pride! And if I remember right the whiners were very quite after one quarter of play! Bring it on princess!

These rider fans with the imagination! ha ha ha go worry about your rodent!

Ahhh, i see the good ol' bashing is going on in the cfl forums. Well done folks!! :lol: but anyway, i personally think whoever wins this semi-final will be in the grey-cup, i don't know why but i just have a hunch. As for this semi-final, if the roughriders play at their best they will win, but Calgary is a good time, and i think Calgary will depend on how Burris performs. On the other hand, i think saskatchewan will depend on how Kerry Joseph plays, but more importantly it will depend on our defense and our running game. Face it, our offence hasn't won us games this year, well not many, it's mostly been our defense keeping the score low.
Anyways, good luck to both teams, GO Riders!! :thup:

…good post Trav, thanks for getting this thread back on football…

Now that is a classy rider fan!

but Calgary is a good time
Freudian slip? Are you going to the game, Trav? Anyway, I echo your sentiments about the game. As much as I'd love to blow the Stamps out, it will actually hopefully be a good, tough, close game. Could be decided by a last second fieldgoal. Congi is money inside the 45, Stamps get an extra 5 yard advantage with DeAngelis. Looks like the weather should allow a fast track. Gainergate has ran its course.

Let’s play some football!