Don't sit Logan

Great game both offenively and defensely.Like to see both Roberts and Logan in the backfield. One or both swinging out to the the flats, fake inside run or throw out...oportunites are endless. Will open up many other situations with receivers. First time this year I'm getting excited. :lol:

Im happy with the win tonight as well. This Lion team has had me on an emotional roller-coaster all season long. I am very excited to get off the Rock and attend my first game on the 13th. As far as Logan, its his job to lose, Im sure Wally will reward him for his efforts tonight with his fair share of touches. Remember, Wally needs to see what Charles has in his tank before too late in the season, so enjoy the show.

I read that Wally wants the Offensive Coaches to work out a plan so BOTH Roberts and Logan can play.

Stay Tuned!

With those two guys in the backfeild and the Lions Coaching schemes...man the possibilities are mind boggling...I think we'll be in for a treat for sure! The expectations are very high for this team.

With those two guys in the backfeild and the Lions Coaching schemes...man the possibilities are mind boggling...I think we'll be in for a treat for sure! The expectations are very high for this team.