DONT LET UP ! BE RELENTLESS !!

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: BRING THE NOISE ON DEFENCE LIKE ITS A PLAYOFF GAME :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Definition :

re·lent·less
r??len(t)l?s/
adjective
oppressively constant; incessant.
"the relentless noise on defence was deaf·en·ing"
synonyms: persistent, continuing, constant, continual, continuous, nonstop, never-ending, unabating, interminable, incessant, unceasing, endless, unending, unremitting, unrelenting, unrelieved; More
harsh or inflexible.

Any suggestions on where to buy a decent sized cowbell....MORE COWBELL!

home hardware to purchase a cowbell but unfortunatly you have to order it .it is not available in the store

We're with you tc23!

Got mine and a cheapo set of drumsticks in a music store.

You can get a good size cow bell at Sportchek.

https://www.sportchek.ca/product/330726000.html

I have a few Yellow Horns left ! I will be in the tailgate area (Lot J) along the east fence line ! Marroon Kia Sportage SUV !

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: IM BRINGING THE NOISE :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Agreed bring on the noise, don't let up, let's drown out the play calls from Lulay and BC when they have the ball and jack up our DEFENCE with great support from the Tiger-Cat fans!!!

It's a Cat Fight in the HAMMER tonight between our Tiger-Cats and the BC Lions @ 7:00pm at Tim Horton's Field.

GO CATS GO!!!!

Another week :rockin: BRING IT TIGERTOWN :rockin: DONT GIVE MONTREAL A CHANCE ! JIM POOP WONT KNOW WHAT HIT HIM :rockin:

Any instrument supply store such as Long & McQuade will also have cow bells. Damn loud ones.

I've always had good luck with these

The key is to make the flapper something just stiff and hard enough that it flaps back fast, but not so hard that it's hard to spin/is too brittle. I find an old paint stir stick worked out well.

We'll likely win this game, but only if the team's mostly unsung hero is up to the task. He is leading the team in an important category, yet is not "mentioned in despatches" as much as he deserves. He is having a fabulous season so far, and, is up for possible all star recognition and maybe even MOP for 2015.

That's right, the 13th man is the luckiest one in the CFL right now. Being able to cheer for his hometown Ticats is something he is very grateful for. He doesn't do it for the recognition, but will not turn down any awards if they are offered.

Hopefully he will listen to Kent Austin who preaches constant improvement. I would like to see the stands at THF actually quiver and shake on Thursday.

Are you UP FOR IT 13th man?

:rockin: :rockin: :rockin:
:rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

I will have HORNS at the Tailgate area again, Lot J :thup: :rockin: :thup: :rockin: :thup: :rockin: :thup: :rockin:

I'm bumping this one for TC23!

Where you at TC?!?!

It's gonna be hot and I freakin hate the heat. Hopefully it doesn't sap the energy out of the crowd.

Loud and proud when we are on defence :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Like Coach Austin says to his players "Hydrate" "hydrate" keep the fluids flowing especially in 30c weather, same for the fans so everyone can keep up the NOISE and BE RELENTLESS!!

It's the greatest feeling as a fan to know you had a part in a team victory by bringing so much noise you drown out the other team and we do that so well, just keep it up, drink plenty of fluids and enjoy the Labour Day Game.

GO CATS GO!!!

I'm hoping the Cats fans will be extremely loud for this one. When watching last game against the Als on ESPN, the fans were very loud on defense. I believe they can ramp it up against the dreaded blue team. The Cats fans can continue to make this the hardest place in the CFL to play. A win on Monday and another the following week could be an exclamation on first place in the East. Go CATS Go, Oskee wee wee! :rockin:

Come by Lot J ! Tailgating Area ! Yellow Horns will be available : :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

A couple thousand sets of drumsticks would be very useful in the upper west stands, were we have a wonderful metal railing in front of each row to use for noise.

Tried that; surprisingly not much volume. Mind you I am only one, maybe thousands would make a difference. While you are in the music store for drumsticks check out the cow bells; they're cheap and loud