Don Moorehead-what teams did he play for and how good ?

Folks:

I have been reading a book about michigan football and bo schembechler talks about Moorehead as his first quarterback in 1969. I know he spent some time in the CFL, who did he play for and was he very good?  I think he played in the 70's.

Tommy

PS-what is the best website to look up CFl players, and yearly stats from players and the various teams? Love watching the CFL from Detroit!

Ask this question on Lionbackers.com

Two part question, two part answer: The BC Lions, and no.

…He played for the leos…Moorhead never really impressed me…Sporty, a BIG Lions fan, could probably fill you in alot more about Dons’ play or lack thereof… :wink:

The only Quarterback worse than Don Morrhead was Paul Brothers.

I don't recall him playing with any one else. He was so bad here, no one would want him!

Don Moorhead = Wearing a brown bag to games. :cry:

I cant remember those guys. I remember Joe Kapp, then Jerry Taggi. No one in between.

FYB, they were so bad, your memory has blocked them out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

...I thought Moorehead did a great job playing Endora on Bewitched...

Red, you been reading far too much of Turkeybend's posts!

Moorhead made a lot of average Defensive Backs stars! Their interception stats were increased whenever opposition DB's were playing against Moorhead and Brothers.

I remember Moorehead, not well, but I do remember him. Recall he was pretty mediocre; not Ted White bad mind you, but certainly not good. Didn't he wear some silly number for a QB, like 27 or something?

No Madjack 27 was the number of interceptions he threw per game!

I thought it was his completion percentage???

Twenty seven percent completion was way to high for both Brothers and Moorhead! :cry:

...who was better Sport....Brothers or Moorhead........ :lol: anyway, neither one of them could carry Kapps jock...the peanut butter guy always stands out when someone mentions ex-leo qb. greats...

Not many teams can claim to have had both dunigan and flutie, as well as jackie parker, along with Kapp.

I guess its only to exected it would be balanced out with a few like brothers and moorehead, sigh

Everything goes in cycles.