Don Matthews Resigns

According to www.fan590.com Don Matthew has resigned!

Not surprised. A great coach in his day, hall of fame no doubt, but, as happens to most all great coaches at one time or another, I think the game has passed him by.

Nope, not surprised. Hate to see a long time CFL'r go out that way.

I'm hoping that Steve Buratto resigns as well. He had no idea how to integrate Joseph into the lineup and he struggled with Bishop before that. Its too bad Stubler is gone because he had the Argo defense humming... :cowboy:

.......the Don is done..... he should've stayed retired.....looking at the Argo bench after that dumb fake-punt stunt...i would say that this was probably a 'very good' thing''''.....let the house-cleaning in Argo-land begin :roll: :roll:..

I would be very surprised if Richie Hall is not the head coach in T.O. next year.

They might not go there. Richie Hall is one heck of a defensive coordinator, but the Argos now have had 2 head coaches who were great defensive coordinators in Gary Etcheverry and Rich Stubler, both of whom fell flat on their faces as head coaches. Such being the case, they might be a bit gun-shy in hiring a defensive coordinator, no matter how great he is in that role, as a head coach. Twice bitten, four times shy?

Don Matthews embarrassed himself by coming back to coach. I agree he should have never come out of retirement. IMO, his biggest mistake was putting in Pickett as the starter, it just seemed like it was the Bishop-Joseph QB controversy all over again, and that was the last thing that the Argo players needed.

I think you have to clean house.
Instead of recycling the usual cast of characters, it is time to think outside the box and just like the Als, find another Marc Trestman with co-ordinators having CFL experience.

clean house!

everyone.. even Pinball.

totally new management!

get an offensive minded Head Coach who's aim is to score score score!

Everyone but Pinball, even though he was also to blame, the Pinner is really an “untouchable”. So this year he would get a pass.

Everyone but Pinball, even though he was also to blame, the Pinner is really an "untouchable". So this year he would get a pass.

Everyone but Pinball, even though he was also to blame, the Pinner is really an "untouchable". So this year he would get a pass.

Do you stuh-stuh-stuh-ter in real life too?

Tha

Tha

Thats mean!

Is Mike Riley available?