Don Jackson looked great

I have been calling for the Ticats to give Don Jackson a shot to give them a running game all year.

He was head and shoulders above any rb they have used this year.

Ratio wise, i hope they can find a way to start him the rest of the way.hi

The could dress 5 import receivers including Addison and keep rotating one of them out while starting Ungerer.

Dumb move by kam Kelly leaving us without a good Sam lb for 1 to 3 games depending on his suspension for spitting and every game is a must win pretty much now if we want a chance at first place.

4 Likes

Addison being on 6 game and hamstring injuries can take a while to heal if they are bad doubt he will be back anytime soon. i think Kam Kelly being ejected from game is enough displicine since that is going by the game rule penalties rules .

2 Likes

Jackson was excellent, a real shame he couldn’t at least split some reps through the year. Elks were playing a couple of undersized guys at defensive tackle, so that may have padded the rushing stats a bit. Even so, we were down our starting centre and he still ran pretty hard. STE also had a few nice runs when he came in.

Cats need to keep committing to the run game, oline is better when they can fire off and be aggressive.

2 Likes

In my eyes Don Jackson is a top notch starter and STE is not but a good part time player like Lafrance in saSk or oliveira in wpg. Don Jackson Allowed Masoli to relax more and throw down field. With STE starting you wont . I think Jackson maids the online look better