Dominguez Done for the Season?????

Just heard them say on CBC that Tilman said Dominguez is done for the season. This is the first that I have heard of this. Is it true?????

Ohhh and I heard that Jurineacks career is likely over, what happened there I didn't see him get hurt again, and what is the injury???

I may be wrong, but wasn't Jurineack injured in the "banjo bowl"?

omg. I hope not.

I haven’t actually heard what ET said about Matt, but word is, he is done this year.
Jurineak was placed back on the 9 game list, so he is done this year, and at 30 years of age, I suspect that is all she wrote.
Even Matt may be hard pressed to come back from another serious knee injury.

What is the injury to the knee, I thought it was just a sprain nothing torn, and I would have to agree that if it is a tear it could be a tall order for one guy to come back from 3 tears. Ugh!

I just listened to the ET pre-game interview, and what he said is, they are assuming Matt is out for the remainder of the year, but there is a chance he can come back.

I hope that goes along with the information they were given about eddie davis was out for 6-9 weeks and he was aparently ready to go 3 weeks back now.......

Sorry to be a fan boy but Matt is my fav rider has been since his first breakout year with us, and I have grown to like him even more this year seeing how he has grown as a leader.

We need Matt D. Our best offensive player. With Matt D we beat the Lions this weekend. Hope Tillman is wrong. Why would he say that unless he knows. It scares me. Bet they make offical statement and this week.

We don't really have anyone who can go up for the balls and come down with them over a db 9 times out of 10 other than Matt which is the problem right now.

Yo is a good receiver with good hands but he's a very different type of guy than Matt.

Let's hope he's back for the playoffs or possibly the last couple of games of the year.

Matt has officially been placed on the 9 game injury list and will be under going surgery on the knee.
So it's see you in 08, Matt.
Hope he can get back to form next year.

Okay Riders, step up to the plate and deliver! No excuses! Every player is a professional...go and execute!