Dolphins release Vick

Last week it was all over sports stations in the US that he was running, or involved in. an illegal pit bull fighting ring. They found dozens of pit bulls covered in scars at his house. That ain't a teenager making a mistake, that's an inhumane freak that deserves, if guilty, to spend a pile of years behind bars.

[/quote]
Last week it was all over sports stations in the US that he was running, or involved in. an illegal pit bull fighting ring. They found dozens of pit bulls covered in scars at his house. That ain’t a teenager making a mistake, that’s an inhumane freak that deserves, if guilty, to spend a pile of years behind bars.
[/quote]
That was MICHAEL Vick…Ya know the NFL superstar with the 100 million dollar contarct…

Last week it was all over sports stations in the US that he was running, or involved in. an illegal pit bull fighting ring. They found dozens of pit bulls covered in scars at his house. That ain’t a teenager making a mistake, that’s an inhumane freak that deserves, if guilty, to spend a pile of years behind bars.
[/quote]
That was MICHAEL Vick…Ya know the NFL superstar with the 100 million dollar contarct…
[/quote]
Oops… guess I wasn’t paying that much attention.

Knew there was two of them, but I assumed the really rich one was too smart to risk his career over something like this. Figured it was one of those “bad-seed brother of a superstar” stories.

That is the usual case with these two brothers...However recently Michael has been the one whose recieved more negative attention...Previous to the "dog incident" Michael was detained at an airport for having a beverage with a hidden compartment to store marijuana, which security said had marijuana remnants in it...I believe Vick was found innocent and it was proven there was no marijuana in the "stash" spot, however you can count on Vick paying more attention to his descision making off the field (and perhaps on the field too j/k I don't like Vick)...However in the dog situation Vick claims it was his cousin holding the dog fights at the house he owns but that he never went there, and had no idea what was going on...But animal rights activists from the area (which I believe is in Georgia, but could be Virginia) claim to get calls from neighbours around the house complaining about cruely to animals at the Vick house and several times had mentioned Michael by name

The Vicks are Cancer on Football

Mike is no Better Marcus
There both Problem People.
Mike is in the news More now then Marcus
Dog Fighting Ring and Hide a Pot Toys.
Right a Bell Mike ?

the Difference are that Mike is a Starter in the NFL Marcus was a Practice Roster Player .
They NFL Did't Even See Marcus as a QB
They Had him playing WR.

I would not want any of them here in the CFL
I Rather Have Vince young
Who is of Good Character

The Vicks are not