Does it **** you off....

when you see the former Jets do shit like this!!!!

They have unretired Bobby Hull's number so his son, Bret Hull (who last season said he was fed up with the NHL), can wear it. Athough I'm not saying that this isn't a good move, it is stupid none the less, and I just wish that it was happaning as the Winnipeg Jets and not the fucking "Coyotes" damn it!!!!!!!

FUCK PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!

$%^& Phoenix move back to the peg!

i want the penguins to move back to winnipeg, lots of big names. in about a month the intrest in crosby will be gone and the team will start failing again

NAH, I want the former Jets back, nothing else makes any sense.

Y'know what's even worse? Phoenix has adopted all of the Jets history for it's own. Apparently it was the Coyotes who: signed Bobby Hull, won 3 Avco cups, adopted the European style, beat the Soviet and Chech nationals, etc. Their Winnipeg past has been buried.

What ever worse than that is that thier fucking with there 'histroy', god, I can't even tell you how pissed off I get at a Phoenix 'white' out. Those FUCKING SOBs!!!!!!!!!

GIVE US BACK OWN TEAM!!!!!!! AND GO PLAY WITH YOUR ROADRUNNERS OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL THEM, YOU LONNEY FUCKING TOONS!!!!!

Here is the writing:

Phoenix Coyotes right winger Brett Hull, left, hugs his father, former player Bobby Hull, right, during a ceremony to un-retire the elder Hull's No. 9 jersey prior to the game between the Minnesota Wild and the Phoenix Coyotes on Saturday, Oct. 8, 2005, in Glendale, Ariz. Bobby Hull's number was retired by the Winnipeg Jets, the team that later moved to Phoenix to become the Coyotes. Brett Hull will wear No. 9 this season. (AP Photo/Paul Connors)

It alwasy piss me off when I hear news abou the fomer Jets where they always point out the move or say something about the team past "back when the club was the Winnipeg Jets, or something".

But the guy who I'm most pissed off at is Wayne Gretzky!!!! Mother fucking Traitor!!!!

MOVE THE JETS BACK, YOU HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT SO WHY NOT???? YOU @$$****!!!!!!!!

.....whoa.....anger management there, buddy..... :smiley:

But thankfully, that is why I've and every Manitobian has the Blue Bombers and the CFL to fall back on. :mrgreen: and they will damn sure that the Americans don't steal this team or fold this league!

LONG LIVE THE CFL!!!! GO BOMBERS!!!!!

Is's ok, JM, I'm done now.

Just a little gentle ribbing..... :smiley:

Been a long day already, Got throw out of class becase of my cell phone going off, had a fire drill a little bit before, just hasn't been good.

No offense, KK, but what the hell are you doing with a cell phone turned on during a university class?????

I was my stupid mistake, I forgot to turn it off! :oops:

I’m so bloddy forgetful, I knew it was gonna happen one day, it willn’t happen again in the future, I promise!

Becase I didn’t ask promission and I’m a nice guy, I deleted JM’s PM qoute.

NHL NAZI BASTARDS. Give Winnipeg back the Jets. I can identify with you guys.This is why i feel the Renegades are really the Rough Riders in disguise. Give Ottawa back it's record book

You know what, I'm calling for a jihad agaist the NHL becase of that pic.

JIHAD!!!!!!!

and you likly thought the same in the 1980's when all major Canadian cities had NHL teams expect Ottawa, which I totally identifity with you abou.

and give Ottawa it's history back by meaging the records!!! and then bring back the R and the Red and GOLD unifroms!!!!!!!!!

BRING OUR JETS HOME!!!!!!!

http://beerforbreakfast.org/Jets/jetsindex.html