Apparently, yes.

Emphatically YES!!

In Montreal!

Oh goody! Bear jokes!

Dear Bear:

That was grisly.

Yours,

The Inventor of the two-legged turnstile

Dear Bear, you were completely inneffective and did nothing to back up your boasts

Dear Bear,
You suck!!

That is all!

I didn't see Woods on the field after the game shaking hands like some of his teammates. Not only unprofessional, immature as well.

No doubt crying and pouting in the dressing room.

BEAR , SJ , DURON WHO ? :rockin:

Now Now, SJ Green is a vet who knows better and didn't make a peep. Healthy respect for SJ Green.

Bear Woods and Duron Carter, I hope they both learned something today.

Tiger Cats fans... notorious sore loosers and as I can see here, not very good winners either. :thdn:

Hey, now. Respect to the Al's, Compton and for Higgins for wishing us the best after the game. It's only Bear Woods and Duron Carter who we're ripping into because they asked for it.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW what the heck is a looser? Is it anything like a loser, perhaps? :roll:

I think Green said that Brandon Stewart was unable to cover him. And while Green did have a great game, it didn't matter in the end.

As for "Bear" Woods: I'm not sure if this has been suggested or not, but could he be disappointed that the nickname of "Tiger" Woods is already taken? :slight_smile:

Did Bear Woods play today?

Guys who call themselves "bear" are usually ashamed of their birthnames.

These bears are renowned for SH****** in the woods…

But one of these guys supposedly plays LB for the Larks?

http://superopinion8ted.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/charmin2.jpg

:?

Woods played well, I thought. Stats have him with 13 tackles and a forced fumble. Montreal's DL did not play that well, IMO, although gamewise, obviously the special teams were the big difference.

Anyway, most of the Als have been classy in defeat. They should be congratulated on their season turnaround and especially on putting to rest the West-is-best stuff by thrashing the Lions. I'd rather focus on the positives of the Cats victory than what one or two opposing players may or may not have done.

Definitely - Pancaked by Simmons in the third qtr.

May wanna check Twitter

Not sure, but teady bear woods was sure out there.