"Do Your Job!"

It was Tasker before he got hurt.

If he makes the kick, then later on it’s 29-13 so you’re down 2 scores instead of 3, and you go for 2 point converts on both TDs with the chance to tie. So it did make a difference.

I concede your point, but, as has been pointed out on numerous threads and posts, Kent Austin very rarely goes for the two point converts.

Don't know if he would have factored that in so early, however, he did go for it on Friday, even without Tasker and Fantuz, his normal short yardage/two pointer guys.

As I say, you make a point.

I think that they had on choice BUT to go for the 2-point convert, as Andy, being Maher's holder, was already injured. Interesting thought - can you drop-kick a PAT?

[url=http://3downnation.com/2016/10/31/canadian-kicker-paul-mccallum-signs-lions/]http://3downnation.com/2016/10/31/canad ... gns-lions/[/url]

Canadian kicker Paul McCallum to sign with Lions

[b][i]Veteran Canadian kicker Paul McCallum is set to sign with the B.C. Lions, per CFL sources.

The 46-year-old inked a one-day contract back on March 7 to retire as a member of the Leos, but he’s coming out of retirement to join B.C.

Current Lions kicker and punter, Richie Leone has struggled of late on three-point attempts going 0-for-2 in Week 19 in Regina. On the season Leone is 35-for-51 a 68.6 percent conversion rate which ranks ninth in the CFL and well below the league’s 82.2 percent average. That said, Leone does lead the CFL in both gross (49.3 yards) and net punting (37.0).

McCallum most recently played for the Saskatchewan Roughriders last season, making 29-of-36 field goals (80 percent) in 14 games. He was 21-of-25 from inside the 40-yard line and 8-for-11 beyond 40 yards. The Vancouver native has played 24 seasons in the CFL with the Ottawa Rough Riders, Lions and Riders. He’s second on the CFL’s all-time career field goal list with 717 and holds the record for longest field goal in CFL history at 62 yards in 2001 at Taylor Field.[/i][/b]