Do You Think Players Read This Forum?

i was just wondering if you think that after a game or on there spare time the players comeonline and read all the gossip about them and listen to what people are saying?? and if by the team rules they are not aloud to write on these forums?? im just curiouse, i remeber DJ Flick being on here when we had the ooooold forum form like 04-05 season.

Don't have a clue and don't care.

If they were smart, they wouldn't.

Great pic Blitz21!

They do Read it
I can tell you that ..
When I was at the Kick off Bash.
I spoke to Two Players after the Bash at Local a Watering Hole
I will not say there names But
They Told me they Hate Reading about people saying they Quit on this Team Durring Games Last Season.

They Both Told me they Love Hamilton
They Love Being Tigercats
They Have Hamiltion Pride.

Both Said They Want to win in Hamilton

yeh this pic makes me laugh, i have a feeling hes going to be great for our team this year.

Which is why i said if they were smart they wouldn’t come here.

They Both Told me they Love Hamilton They Love Being Tigercats They Have Hamiltion Pride.

Both Said They Want to win in Hamilton

Of course they’re going to say that.

lol they have no choice, what are they going to tell you straight i dont even like hamilton, screw u fans lol, they have to say nice things to mak eus happy. u know its true. but maby if they start winning ball games and we stop bashing every player they will say things like this and mean it! :wink:

Ditto, CK. I often wonder why I ever read this forum. It pisses me off to see what some people say about players and the sheer ridiculousness of some of the stuff on here so I can only imagine how they'd feel. Apart from some of the great people I've met through this forum, I actually think I enjoyed football more before reading these forums.

Expressing an opinion is one thing but to purposely design your posts in the hopes of a particular player or any or all people in coaching and managment read it is another.
How did fans kiss arse in the pre-internet days? Letters, telegrams, postcards?
Or is it that the internet is fun for them because they are seen doing such?

I bet they read these a little too much honestly!lmao

the ones that can read probably do.

Some would need it to be in Braille because they obviously can't see what I see on the field. :wink:

An Argo-Cat fan