Do you think Khari Jones could be back as a Blue Bomber

so what do you guys think could khari come back?? I’ve heard they are a few teams that are intrested but in the preseason he was the best qb for the esks. I know w have quite a bit of depth at quaterback right now but as the season prgresses, and glenn or tee dont seem to be executing i think they may bring him back, for less money tho, to maybeget the team back on track and into the playofs??

what do you guys think??

One answer, NO!

KJ said himself when he was traded to Calgary that he was glad to be out of the Peg. I doubt he wants or will be back.

If he does, I’ll welcome him with open arms, but the rest of the Peg is a big ?.

I’m sorry to say but in my opinion and many other’s you guys are the shallowest team in the CFL when it comes to QB’s.

shut up jeremy go back to hick town

Wow, you called me a hick… You hear that? That’s the sound of me not caring. I know I’m the farthest thing from a hick, I don’t like country music, I don’t live on a farm, I’m not married to my sister and I don’t own a tractor but I do however cheer for the Saskatchewan Roughriders which I guess according to “Stegallfan” here instantly makes me a hick regardless of the previous information.

As far as your QB depth goes you really can’t get defend yourself there I mean your starter isn’t even really a starter, he was Saskatchewan’s back-up. Now I’ll admitt he has a ton of potential from what I saw of Glenn here in Saskatchewan he was a pretty good QB but he’s just not ready to be great yet. If he gets through this season starting he’ll gain some experience and MAYBE next season he’ll be able to prove himself.

Oh, Oh, OH, let me get in on this…
Ya and …stegall aint that good
and … Roberts is short
and… Westwood looks funny
and… your mumma

Ah come on, call me a hick too!
I wanna play!
ROFLMAO

Hey, saskrider, get ready for a butt wipping on Saturday! :smiley:

wow… if he comes back it’d be horrible! he’s lost whatever he had back in 2001, and i think its time to give our new QB’s a chance. hell, SK isn’t known for its smarts therefore, getting the back-up was probably better.

OUCH!
Them are fightin’ words.
But I’m warning you, stay away from my BUTT! :shock:

SASK…what the hell are you talking about QB.S FOR…YOU DON’T HAVE ONE…Pylon Greene isn’t exactly a class No. 1 pivot and maybe if he gets by game 1 this year he will prove out to be what everyone suspects…not very good. You probably will be gazing with envy at the QB.S we have …too bad you couldn’t have signed one.

I would be sooo angry if Jones came back, he wore out his welcome as soon as he started in the peg. I think that we’re better with the QB’s we have now even though at the moment Glenn looks a bit shaky. But in the end I think that we’re better without him and don’t need to see those easy throws botched by the hack QB that he is.

He wasn’t even close to being the best QB for the Esks in preseason.

He was our only QB to throw an interception in each game, though.

[quote=“EskJebus”]I would have to agree. KJ did the same things for the Esks as he did you us. It was good to see he has perfected that sideline bounce pass to the open receiver. I had forgotten what it looked like since he has been gone.

You know I hate the riders, right?

may the best team win!

PS

without burris, your done for!

Stegall will tear your d to pieces

roberts is short, fast and runs over the sask defence, he said he loves to view of the endzones at commonwealth stadium, mention being able to right his name on the goal post every time he’s been there, hes runnin out room too :frowning:

as for westwood? couldnt care less what you say about him, hes an ass

and my mother died 3 years ago.

Stegall will tear your d to pieces

roberts is short, fast and runs over the sask defence, he said he loves to view of the endzones at commonwealth stadium, mention being able to right his name on the goal post every time he’s been there, hes runnin out room too :frowning:

as for westwood? couldnt care less what you say about him, hes an ass

and my mother died 3 years ago.
[/quote]
Sorry about your Mom, I’m sure she’s in bomber heaven cheering on the home team.
But you really should change your name, defining yourself by what you hate rather then what you love isn’t the way you should go thru life.

How bout Bombers_dont_suck
Just a suggestion.

I like the sounds of this, its about time somebody started some smack going on here, fitting it is our little green brothers from the have not province to the west of us. Face it rider fans, you would kill to have the depth at QB we have right now, any of our 4 QBs could start, thats how good they all are, the additions of Wynn and the suprising play of Michna have only strenghtened us at the position. There is no other team in the league that can boast 4 potential starters. You will find out on Saturday just how good and deep we are at the QB position when our receivers shread your defence.

C’MON, MATE!

don’t bring our Mothers or our family into this, unless it’s my Father.

Riders SUCK! Winnipeg ROCKS!

Stegall is nothing but a washed up has-been. I’m going to look forward to watching him bumble around the field on Saturday attempting to play a game he was once good at. As for Roberts our D will hold him to under 50 yards rushing.

Man, I hope you’re right Jeremy, but I’m nervous. I recall far too many Riders/BB games where Roberts rushed rampant and Stegal seemed invincible. Even last year, when Sask was the superior team the BBs had their number. I mean, you take even one of those games and give the win to Sask, and they have 20 points (finishing 2nd ahead of EE), the Bombers 12. As much as I hate to say it, this could be a tough game.
4 potential starting QBs? Pigseye, I think you overestimate. I’ll give you two (Wynn and Glenn - I like 'em both, except for the uniforms they’re wearing), but despite good moments, they still have something to prove. But don’t worry, I put Greene and Crandall in the same boat. I thought Greene was going to have a breakthrough year last year, but we’ll see what happens after essentially a year off. Crandall needs to prove himself all over again, but you never know. Sometimes it’s a chemistry thing.
As far as Jones goes, though, stay with who you have. He had some good years in Winnipeg, but how much of that was due to the players around him. Support is everything - and that’s where I think the Riders will come out on top. I think the Riders have a better crew on offense and defense. QB is crucial, but it still isn’t the only factor. Good luck, Bomber fans. But not too much. :lol: