Do You Remember this Sign??

I always enjoy heading to IWS to watch my Argos play the 'Cats on Labour Day. Since Mike O'Shea just retired, I have to ask if anyone remembers a sign hung in IWS as few years ago that read "TWO JERKS FROM NORTH BAY NAMED MIKE....HARRIS & O'SHEA"..

To who ever wrote that up, I have to tip my cap to you!!!! Classic Ti-Cat fan humour at it's best!!! :slight_smile:

I prefer "Hamilton Has A Yeast Infection"

Sad thing is that was meant to be complimentary.

HEY ALL, I PREFER THIS SIGN I READ ONE GAME AT THE BALSAM TICKET BUNKER-OBVIOUSLY POSTED BY A FAN. "TONIGHT'S PROMOTION-HARD LIQUOR AND HANDGUN NIGHT IN THE HAMMER"

CITYLEGEND

My favourite of all time was at last year's labour day game:

"Toronto Has Crabs"

It's so stupid its brilliant!

At Grey Cup each year when we see O'Shea, myself and the rest of the Argos-S***.com board of directors still chant:

Mike Harris, Mike O'Shea - 2 jerks from North Bay

It wasn't our sign, but we adopted it into a chant. O'Shea always get's a kick out it. Well, he shakes his head and rolls his eyes at least.

Since we are on the topic of O'Shea, there were 3 guys running around Grey Cup 96 with a sign that said: O Shea Ss. Unfortunately, because of too much Grey Cup revellry, they usually held it up in the wrong order and it said: "Ss Shea O".

I still like the guys that sat in the top row of section 5 or 6, many moons ago.

They had that awsome "CFL REFS SUCK" sign...

So sweet.

Some girls in my section had a sign last labour day that said
"Argos are blue, Ticats are gold.
Mike O'shea is really OLD!"

it even had a picture of him with a beard ahahahahahha

priceless...