Do you really think that even if...

the cfl and nfl players had the same salary, that american players would want to play in the cfl? that is what i have heard on here. now, no offense to canada, but americans would wrather play in there home country then in another one, even if the salary's were equal. i heard someone on here say that the huge salary in the nfl was the only thing preventing the cfl from getting nfl players. now im sure that canadians feel the same way in that they would wrather play in there home country than in another one if they could make the same amount of money in both.

.......not really sure what your question is here, but I'll attempt an answer.......I would say that the NFL will always gather the best players of the game because of money, not necessarily because of the location........if location ONLY is what drove players to play in the NFL then why would a player who grew up in Mississippi and played for Florida State want to play in Green Bay?.....brrrr, no Green Bay........because of money.......the CFL will always have rosters consisting of home grown and import talent that could not make it on NFL teams.......IMO.........

Many players including Doug Flutie enjoyed the rules of the game in Canada. It is natural for an American player wanting to play in the USA. So of course they would prefer that. Many of the players in the USA probably could not play the game up here because the game is faster and with that larger field you have to be more sleek. The players up here are more proto type CFl players. This is going to hurt me but I knew a few Eskimos and we all went to Hawaii in the off season and wel met up with some guys playing in the Hula bowl. They went to the UOFH field and played Canadian rules. Many of these senior college guys liked the rules and said that the movement of the recievers in the back field and the one yard apart were difficult. This was held on USA size field. They could not imagine playing on a larger field. The Eskie players kicked ass. I will not name names to protect the innocent. But the CFL is a faster game. The NFl style players are big and strong but the CFL guys are strong and fast. My Opinion and what I observed. Oh boy am I going to here from redandwhite!

Many players including Doug Flutie enjoyed the rules of the game in Canada. It is natural for an American player wanting to play in the USA. So of course they would prefer that. Many of the players in the USA probably could not play the game up here because the game is faster and with that larger field you have to be more sleek.

so i guess that means that many of the cfl players couldnt play in the nfl as well??

i can name a bunch of nfl players who could easily do great in the cfl.

Ah but there are lots of Canadians playing down south. The big moeny attracts them right. You did say if the money was equal did you not.

oh i know, canada produces some good players, im just saying if that if both leagues gave out the same salary’s, americans would want to play in the nfl over the cfl, and vise versa. dont really know why i started this. :?:

exactly the NFL is a power game where as the CFL is a quicks and finnese game
NFL=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
CFL= modest living allowance
americans enjoy there 4 down football moreso than 3 down only if they cant make a NFL team including sitting on a taxi squad they will consider CFL??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

…we tried man, we tried…

I agree with you soonerfan. If it was just location and game style that was deciding where people woiuld play, the majority of americans would stay in the NFL. One is location, one is it is the game they grew up with.
There would be some that would come up though