Do you realise

The first preseason game is one week from tomorrow? :rockin:

yes yes yes....

Suh-weet ... let the countdown begin! And 3 weeks from tomorrow is the first regular-season (and televised) game! (another reason I was really hoping for Touchdown Atlantic - I wish they had done Winnipeg/Montreal instead - it would be a nice pre-season TV fix)

Thanks to all that is right in football-land!! The offseason has appeared to drag on and on and on.....Here's to Friday Night Football! I hope my liver holds out! :wink:

Can’t wait! 8)

AND!

Two weeks from tomorrow, the WORLD CUP starts!!!!

This is shaping up to be a great month! :smiley:

WHEW!!! FOOTBALL

I hate world cup season!!! :x

It is football, thats what the europeans and much of the world(except for North America) calls soccer.

Yes I know its soccer! I just hate the world cup!

FOOT-BALL...FOOT-BALL...FOOT-BALL...FOOT-BALL!!!

:( :(

A week from tomorrow was Touchdown Atlantic... :frowning: :frowning:

The Als would have been on TV. :frowning:

By the way, does anybody knows if the preseason games will be broadcasted on radio?

I still have the online link to that Winnipeg radio station, so I'd listen to the WPG-MTL bout on my CPU if it was on.

it's a shame that the preseason isn't three weeks anymore, and their is no TD Atlantic.

but one gets over it, LET'S GET READY FOR FOOTBAAL!!!!!!!!! :rockin:

I'm over it, man I want to watch 2 teams go at it and crash and bang and air it out etc. Football - you've got to love it!!!

too bad about TD Atlantic even if only for a televised game!

and it's too bad about Ottawa, but... (oh man, KK stop doing that!!! [slapX10])

ARE YOU REALLY FOR FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

IT'S CFL TIME AGAIN BABY!!!!

MONTREAL
TORONTO
HAMILTON
WINNIPEG
SASKATCHEWAN
CALGARY
EDMONTON
BC!!!

8 TEAMS REALLY TO GO AT IT FOR THE ULTIMATE PRISE IN GRINIRON FOOTBALL, THE GREY CUP!!!!!

YYYYYAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Ottawa and Halifax can sit and cheer on the hiatus sideline, knowing that their day to return to the CFL is coming.

REALLY?

Good to see you finally learned how to spell "hiatus".