Do you prefer going to Winnipeg or Montreal

What is the best scenario for the Tiger-Cats to move to the Grey Cup ?

Since we have to go through both anyway to get to the Grey Cup, it doesn’t matter which order!

Agreed, thats why there should be an option C

Lets Go to winnie the pooh ville and put china doll pierce out of the game! I have more confidence we will win in pooh's home town, they won't beat a playoff team 4 times in 1 season! monreal might be a little more of a tricky salmon to pull out of the st lawrence.......

:cowboy:

Id rather play Montreal first. The momentum of finally beating them IN Montreal is enough to put us through to the Cup.

I'd prefer going to Saskatchewan. :slight_smile:

Haha may I ask why? I love it there, but our beloved Tabbies might not appreciate the 6C gametime temp with a cold 25 km/h westerly with the possibility of showers, hopefull no injuries bite is in the neck today, hopefully we see a lot of backups get repititions today..... :rockin:

lets go to Montreal, Winnipeg AND THEN B.C.!!! :thup:

And then Disneyworld! :rockin:

You mean Canada's wonder land, or Ontario Place right? :lol:

oops. my bad. you are correct :oops:

How unpatriotic of me. :frowning: And I call myself a Canadian...for shame on me.

Its all good buddy, its all good! :slight_smile:

:D

Yes we could still finish 2011 with 13 wins, the best record in the league and not host a playoff game!

it don't matter there no way the get path both to get the grey cup.

running the Gauntlet from 3 place to win grey cup the odds are nearly impossible

3 games on Road no like The Cats Chances..

Last team to do was 30 years ago .. Montreal in 70's

Actually, the BC puma concolors did THIS http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/88th_Grey_Cup in 2000.... :cowboy:

yep.
In 2000, the BC Lions (8-10) finished 3rd in the West yet still won the Grey Cup.

And the TigerCats of 2011 also win the Grey Cup after finishing 3rd in the standings. :smiley:

Last team to do it in the East was Montreal. But third place teams have won the Cup from the West since the Als did it in 1970. Saskatchewan in 1989, BC in 1994 and 2000, and Edmonton in 2005 all finished third in their division and won the Cup. The Riders in 1972 and 1997, and the Lions in 1988 were third-place teams that got to the Grey Cup, but lost. It is difficult for the Cats to go all the way, but not "nearly impossible." Unlikely, but not unheard of.

As for the question, I think I'd rather see the Cats play Winnipeg. It is very hard for the a team to beat another four times in one year, so I like Hamilton's odds of going into Winnipeg and doing to the Bombers what the Argos did to the Cats last season.

Our last game of the regular season is Thurs. night in T.O
Both Winnipeg and Montreal play Saturday night out west in Calgary and B.C. respectively.
This gives us a long week to prepare and them much shorter.
This is a big advantage for us as we have played our best football coming off of long weeks(labour day and Moncton)

Last team to do it in the East was Montreal. But third place teams have won the Cup from the West since the Als did it in 1970. Saskatchewan in 1989, BC in 1994 and 2000, and Edmonton in 2005 all finished third in their division and won the Cup.
oh yeah, forgot about the Edmonton team of 2005.

My memory aint what it used to be...and it used to be quite bad. :o