..DO WHA DIDDIE

...450 YARDS AGAINST A VERY GOOD TEAM....i think we're back...told ya all we needed was a qb...This win should signal to the rest of the CFL...WE'RE NOT DEAD YET...Dinwiddie is a mistake says the tsn panel....yeah right...and you guys should get your credentials checked...What a game and what and ending for the start of another great era in the Peg....Should never have sold this team short,,,maybe the previos qb....but not this one...I expect we'll be in every game to the end of the year with our new gun....GO RYAN GO BIGBLUE... :thup: :rockin:

The receivers came out guns a blazing. Which was nice. Teams are going to easily contain Dinwiddie's passing tendencies, tonight was a beginning of something, but only perhaps.

Wow! I didn't think that a quarter back change would have that much effect. This is only one game. Next week against Toronto will be a real test for Dinwiddie as they will have game film on him and they have one of the best defenses in the league. If they win next week and continue to play like this I might have to change my earlier prediction on their number of wins

I agree. Each game gets tougher, not easier.

450 yards is just sick. Imagine what this kid is going to do with a little more seasoning.

No - no - no, that's the thing, don't look ahead to the future, so far dinwiddie has his 1st cfl win. What happens now is up to the coaching staff, whether or not they dedicate the offensive strategy to compensate dinwiddie's natural ability. That's a big 'if' they do it.

I hope so.

ALWAYS SO NEGATIVE MAN, YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE BANDWAGON JUMPERS I MENTIONED IN MY POST, GET REAL BUDDY. WASN'T IT YU WHO WANTED RANDALL TO START? YES!! AND I GO TO EVERY BOMBER PRACTICE AND I CAN TELL YOU RANDALL IS FAR FROM READY, MAYBE HE'LL HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS LIKE DINWIDDIE "OUR NEW STARTING QB" LIKE IT OR NOT BUT YOU ARE WRONG AND YOU JUMP THE BANDWAGON WAY TOO FAST MAN.

TORONTO HAS ONE OF THE BEST DEFENSES IN THE LEAGUE? WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING MAN? T.O IS DUE TO FAIL AS USUAL, SAME WITH MONTREAL AND HAMILTON IS EVEN WORSE THAN THE BOMBERS ALL AROUND!! T.O HAS ONE OF THE BEST D'S IN THE LEAGUE, THANKS FOR MAKING ME LAUGH!! HA HA

....while T.O's defence is trying to figure out Dinwinddie and his passing game....that will be the return of Charlie....he should put up some good numbers ,against a team who has trouble defending against the run... :wink: ...

They do have one of the best Defences in the league. Certainly are above average.

Do you care to tell me in BIGLETTERS, just how a team that went 0-4 with now 1 win makes not only myself but the rest of the world ‘bandwagon jumpers’? It frightens me.

As for Randall, I believe he should be put in to do things that are being asked of our other qb’s, but if they’re not being done. . . then go to a younger person who will listen to what is being asked. I think I made myself clear on that.

And no I don’t enjoy being called a bandwagon type; when I take what I believe is right, then apply it not as criticism but constructive. I suggest you do the same, unless of course you post on ourbombers. . . but I’m not the kind of internet user that supplies special rules to those that do not qualify. Those - those my friend are the real bandwagoners, that don’t feel they can be challenged.

Dinwiddie made mostly great reads and threw accurately (and had zero picks!)...if he keeps that up, it won't matter who we play, we'll have a great chance to win

sorry for the caps earlier, just trying to get my points across, i've been sayin start Dinwiddie since game one and Berry finally had the guts to do so, Dinwiddie is the new Starting QB and the whole team plays alot better with Dinwiddie's Spark and Confidence, i think Glenn lost it all , seems he may be pissed off about the contract negotiations as he wanted Ray, Burris, Calvillo money, now he is this close to leaving Winnipeg on bad terms (cause he reminds me of Khari, blame everyone else but yourself, not to mention become a crybaby)

well guys there ya go but let's not cast glenn off yet. ryan brings a sprak and intensity level to the huddle that glenn could never do. and although an absolutly stellar performance dinwiddie shouldnt be praised so much yet. Yes he did fantastic and yes glenn has stuggled. but point one the recievers did good getting open but they also made some fantastic catches in time of need. and my other big point is where was this play book and play calling with kevin. kevin has a deep arm and confident throwing why are we not using these types of plays with him?

I am more then happy with how ryan played and next week is another chance for him, if he keeps producing glenn might be on the sidelines for awhile. for all the times you people complained about ryan not being a proven back up i see you quickly changed opinions, i think the blue were very smart to bring him back a third year and let him develope under our system. he will be a rising player in this league for sure.

So exactly do u see at pratice with randall. Is it arm strength, new to the CFL or what. I would be so grateful for that info.

Thanks for asking us_fan. (You should wiegh in on several opinions re; randall.) From what was seen in pre-season, the guy looked dynamite. He had great athletic ability with the ball, especially his running.