DO THE CATS NEED A "KLUTZ?"

The Eskimos released 3 players yesterday including TYLER CLUTTS, who might be worth an invite to the Cats' camp. Early last season, Clutts played ahead of Brandon Guillory. Below is copied from an article printed after CFL Week 3 last year:

Tyler Clutts living under the radar

Tyler Clutts as CFL special teams player of the week?
As far as Edmonton Eskimos head coach Danny Maciocia is concerned, Clutts' performance in Week 3 was good enough to share the Green and Gold's internal special teams player of the week award with Tristan Jackson.
Of course, Jackson was named the CFL's special teams player of the week for his 61-yard punt return for a touchdown last Thursday in Edmonton's Week 3 win against Toronto.
Clutts didn't get any headlines, but did produce four special teams tackles last Thursday to give him five on the year, one shy of the league lead.
Clutts is the reason defensive end Brandon Guillory is not on the playing roster, even though he had three of the club's five sacks in the pre-season. Clutts' versatility on the roster - back up defensive lineman, linebacker and special teams starter - gives him the edge over Guillory.

Might be good pick up but who are going to cut to bring him in

I count 65 on our roster as of now. I believe we can bring 75 to camp. Draft picks don't count toward that limit. So I think we could bring him in if we signed him.

Question is the Obie this has anything left ?

???