DJ wants to be Pigskin....

Maybe Tay Cody will remember his little celebration next week when DJ comes across the middle.

DJ will be DJ; he is still nursing a grudge. It is harming him more than it is harming us. Poor boy! He doesn't yet understand this point: You Are As Big As What Bugs You!. DJ is pretty small.

Me too then…cos that dance really bugged me…or at least the lack of reaction by our guys.
Maybe they haven’t been here long enough to even know what he was doing.

LOL i think thats a little much… our history? come on.

Oskee wee represents our history. His dance was a slap in the face and he used our history to demonstrate it.
We were once proud and now we are mocked.

We're mocked because of the state of our franchise, and the franchise is responsible for that.

If we were 13-2 and Sask was 2-13 something tells me he wouldnt have done it.

He was shipped out, deemed "not worth it" by our GM and he had motivation to show him up... plain and simple. The rest of it is just reaching.

Thats up to you to take it personally, I thought it was great and I was very happy for him and it didn’t insult me. In fact I chuckled at it.
Good for DJ, :thup: OSKEE WEE WEE

Now if you want to talk about insulting Marcel and MR. TAFFEY now there’s an insult ! Playing us for fools with the lame a$$ team on the field. They got the slap in the face that they well deserved.
GOOD SHOT DJ !

You’re right…but when he did it I wanted to knock him on his ass and I was dissappointed that no Ticat showed the same emotion.
My fear is that the only DB who seems to care…Anderson…may have let his emotions take him right off the team.
I hope not.

YOU CANNOT COACH OR TEACH A GUY TO CARE.

Anderson does.

If his issue is with Marcel fine....

The Oskee Wee Wee is the fan's cheer and has absolutely ZERO to do with Marcel Desjardins... We aren't the ones who dumped DJs salary nor did we ever turn on him while he was here.

As a fan, I take offense to what he did.

I supported him and i still understand his grudge with marcel and our cheapo organization. He took his shot at marcel in the paper, he got his point made. Today he took it out on the fans. Paul Bennett, Mosca, Hitch…the list goes on of players that wouldnt stand for it. Ozzie choked a reporter for calling a qb a skid…its about pride and you cant win without it.

:lol: LOL :lol:

Because He was not worth 100,000 a Year.
Yes He has 10 TD Because where playing not who he is .
If he was here he’d Be losing too
just like rest of our team

Today DJ show just how far he has Fallen.
To Do that when he Scored.

Just keep cheering on Talman and Jojo. One day they MIGHT be all stars... and worth 100k a year.

LOL i think thats a little much.... our history? come on.
I don't think that's taking it too far at all. He was directly insulting the fans by using a historic cheer.

As far as “payback” goes, he should be careful with the way he is running his mouth. It’s a small league. It’s generally not a good idea to start ripping into your former employer, despite how you feel you were treated. Corey Holmes and Jason Maas have been nothing but class acts in public about their days in Hamilton despite the fact they could (especially in the case of Corey) have some legitimate anger towards the Tiger-Cats. DJ takes it one step further than legitimate anger towards the Tiger-Cats displayed in public, he chooses to take it out on the fans and the city.

I gather your a big DJ fan Crash, but whatever you think of him on the field I don’t think it’s so much opinion anymore than fact that DJ is lacking in the class department.

Corey Holmes told the media he sat in his room and “longed for the days he could return home to Saskatchewan” … at least thats what CBC said.

Classy.

I really don't think he pulled a DJ with that line.

What he did was silly but what he has done all season is to show that he is worth 100k a year and if he was here he would likely be our leading reciever. We have nobody here who can hold his shoes. Our gm thought he was expendable and if he had someone better then maybe he would be but marcel gambled and lost. he didnt have anyone better and he hasnt found anyone better. maybe next time he will keep what we have till he finds someone better, thats what gms do. Dj should be bitter, the cat team should have responded, end of story.

That end zone demonstration says
a lot about D.J.'s lack of sincerity

when he said that he felt sorry
for all us Tiger Cat fans

who have had to put up with
losing year in and year out.

I agree D.J.'s grudge against
Marcel is totally justified

but I lost a great deal of respect for him
when he stepped totally over the line

mocking our unique and cherished cheer

which has symbolized the Tiger Cats
throughout our entire history

and in effect, rubbed our years
of losing records in our faces.

I had mixed emotions to be honest..I was shocked I felt a little downed by it way I look at it it was not us fans that said "Get outta town DJ!"

I believe if we had a say...he'd still be here so to taunt like that..whomever it was intended for hit home for a lot of fans..

I always liked Flick even when he was traded I felt "Hey at least he will be part of a contending team and his talents would be utilized"

To see Flick do that dance its almost like seeing a childhood hero like Superman..Punch a kid in the face and laugh..Someone who you respect and have nothing but well wishes for disrespect you, your hometown and your team..and you because you admired them so much it comes as a blow when you lose almost all respect for the guy.

Now I don't hate the guy don't get me wrong, I am proud of the Riders they are my second favourite team in the CFL I am glad that the former ti-cats are knowing what it feels like to win..they all deserve it.

Good post, Steeltownfan.

That is how I felt, too.