DJ wants to be Pigskin....

Did you see DJ mimic Oskee Wee Wee after his TD........
I've been on his side throught it all....but...............
DON'T LET HIM DO THAT AGAIN.
For advice...contact Paul Bennett (or Keith Baker).

What's 15 yards anyway......a good play for our DB's!!

I think that one was for Marcel :slight_smile:

It was for marcel, but I think the "not in our house" rule should have applied on that one.

Wow, did he actually do that? What a jerk. I’ve bitten my tongue untill now, but he’s proving to be a pretty classless guy.

(I’m sorry mods for using the word “jerk” if thats against the rules, but there is no better description in my mind.)

It's just DJ's way of spitting in the faces of BOTH Fans and current Ticat players!!

the fifteen yards would only be applied on the kickoff anyways right? so why not stand up for once? would have been great for the crowd to see dj on his butt after the first words oskee wee......thump!!!!

Where’s Bennett now anyways…we need DB help…
hmmmmmm…a little intensity, maybe help on the kick returns…

CALL PAUL!!!

Ticat fans calling someone classless? Talk about Pot and Kettle...

Whether we're insulting player's personal lives from behind the bench, booing our players off the field... some of our fans have been proven to be classless. And dont even get me started on the class in our front office.

Fans are paying customers. Players are paid professionals.
Therein lies the difference.

DJ's dance was classless and he was paid with our money to perform it.

Congratulations, DJ! You taught your newborn twins a valuable lesson about sportsmanship today!

Hopefully you grow up a little before they do.

And our professional players should have taken it personally to go out and beat them... making him look stupid... however we are just that, a laughing stock... a joke, and worthy of being made fun of.

Go ahead and call him classless, hes 10-5, 7th in the league in receiving and proving that our joke of a GM made a mistake by letting him go.

Sticks and stones.

I'm afraid I have to agree......
that is why I was calling, longing for Paul Bennett......

its up to our team to put the fear in the opponent that they "CANT DANCE IN OUR HOUSE".

I agree somebody should have taken the penalty and nailed him. The team owesit to the fans. We've had enough garbage pushed our faces the last 3 years. Paul Bennet, or whatever happened to Al Brenner??????

DJ's issue is with Management - his antics insulted the fans who cheered for him for the last 3 years - I consider it an "slap in the face" - and our team just stood back and let him have the last laugh - very disheartening for me.

This shows how Classless and Bitter Flick has become.

And our professional players should have taken it personally to go out and beat them... making him look stupid... however we are just that, a laughing stock... a joke, and worthy of being made fun of.

Go ahead and call him classless, hes 10-5, 7th in the league in receiving and proving that our joke of a GM made a mistake by letting him go.

Sticks and stones.

This game must have been like a Grey Cup game for those fans with grudges and resentments so deep that they secretly (or not so secretly) love nothing more than to see their fave former Ticats come into IW, embarass the home side and humble their ignorant fans.

Here's hoping the formerTicatophiles enjoyed themselves today.

I didn't start this thread, because I thought people would trash me.......as a fan of not the Cats, I found it hilarious. I'm not trash talking, just saying I found it funny.

If they don't like it then don't let him into the endzone, that simple.

True....but teams will always score against you. That doesn't excuse his behaviour. It was a slap against the Ticats, fans and our history.
He crossed the line and so should have one of our guys.
I mentioned Bennett.....but, I can't imagine Hitchcock watching that either....