DJ Flick

I haven't been able to respond to the many fine Hamilton Fans that DJ so much likes, due to a computer problem on this end. DJ had surgery today and is resting comfortably in a Regina Hospital. As family it is very nice to read the nice comments and I know that DJ really appreciates them. He was informed of the graciousness of the Ticat Fans yesterday and it made him feel very appreciative of the fans he so proudly represented as a Ticat.
Thanks again for the kind sentiments and best of luck to all of you.
Steve

Get well soon and have a speedy recovery.

:)

Steve,

Please let DJ know that he has a lot of fans here in Hamilton still and we are most definitely praying for him to to have a quick and complete recovery.

DJ has always been a class act. It's too bad what happened to DJ and Sask. is really going to miss him. Wish him good luck for us and we will look forward to facing him again next year.

I would just like to personally say thank you for those that have given their warm thoughts and prayers. I've built some solid relationships in my time in Hamilton and it's great to have the unconditional support eventhough I'm no longer a member of the ticat organzation. Thanks again.

D.J. Flick
Saskatchewan Roughriders #3

Glad your on the mend DJ, hopefully it's speedy, nice to see you stop by to say thanks and hello, class act as always!!

Correction.

DJ used to be classy. He blew that at IWS last year with one catch. He then became like so many others....classless.

My son's Flick jersey hasn't been worn since. He was 10 at the time and was not happy with his favourite player for showing up his old team.

Shameful.

time to tell him the facts of life…

you play to win!!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Not many of the ticat fans did like what dj did but…that was about football and gamesmanship over contract stuff with marcel. Just entertainment, meant to get the rise out of fans it did but nothing personal. What happened the other night was about life and a good example of what really matters when the final gun goes and the game stops. I wish him all the best in his recovery. Hope to see him back on the field soon! thanks dj.

Agreed. And DJ did apologize for that incident.

Get well DJ. Hope to see you back up on both feet soon.

Thanks for reminding us all of the true meaning of “class” by choosing to make that post on this particular thread.

More to life than contracts, trades and oskee wee wee's, after everything DJ went through in his personal life last year, combined with this, I would think one cant help but feel for the guy.

Best of luck with the recovery DJ, hopefully with lots of hard work you can be back for the playoffs.

So will DJ be watching the game saturday on TV? If so tell him to get his popcorn ready, its gonna be a show!

Here's hoping that you will be out there playing
as well as ever soon. Recover quickly, DJ.

Thanks, Steve. Keep us informed.

All the best,

RonFromTIGERtown

Get well soon DJ.

Thanks Steve. Fans coast to coast are thinking of DJ. We know he'll be fine. He's strong...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed by the "incident", but that has NOTHING to do with this.

I wouldn't wish what happened to DJ on my worst enemy and I wish him a full and speedy recovery. It will be nice to beat him when he comes back :wink:

Thanks for the update Steve and DJ and please keep us posted on your recovery.

DJ, please remember that there is MUCH more to life than football. I have gone through ankle surgery recently, and I understand what you are going through. One thing my beautiful wife reminded me of, is when we have kids, I will be able to run around and play with them. THAT is the most important thing in life - being a great father who can play with his kids. My very best wishes for a speedy and COMPLETE recovery.

DJ will have to watch his step back in Slippery Rock. PA. All the best to you man.

Very classy post sigpig, well said! :thup: