Divisional All Stars

Of course! I’d expect nothing less. You can guess who I lean towards. :)But to refer to Adams getting the nod as a “travesty” – as I saw someone do earlier in the thread – is just over the top.

Of the Als nominations, I’m somewhat surprised to see Levels there instead of Hamilton’s Murray. Levels did have a great year, though, and played in a lot of games. The rest of Montreal’s nominations feel right to me: Adams, Stanback, Lewis, Matte (very underrated at center), Bowman, Muamba, Reid, Campbell. All had excellent years.

Muamba had an outstanding year. Of all of your defenders he is the one who scares me the most. If Lawrence does not get the nod tomorrow for defensive MOP it will be because of your #10. Lawrence will have to battle through his unfortunate supplemental discipline penalties this year. If Andrew Harris is any guide (not getting the team nod for MOP - even though he was the Bummer’s best on O) it does not look good for him at this point. I guess we find out for sure tomorrow.

I love Muamba, but I would give that defensive MOP to Lawrence TBH. Yeah, I know the discipline issue is there, but to me it’s vastly different from PED-related suspensions. The latter puts a black mark or an asterisk next to everything Harris achieved before the suspension. Not true with Lawrence. That guy is a beast.

Fajardo > Evans

Nope.

No one mentioned a “conspiracy” in this thread.

Of course! I'd expect nothing less. You can guess who I lean towards. :) But to refer to Adams getting the nod as a "travesty" -- as I saw someone do earlier in the thread -- is just over the top.

Of the Als nominations, I’m somewhat surprised to see Levels there instead of Hamilton’s Murray. Levels did have a great year, though, and played in a lot of games. The rest of Montreal’s nominations feel right to me: Adams, Stanback, Lewis, Matte (very underrated at center), Bowman, Muamba, Reid, Campbell. All had excellent years.

No one called it a “travesty” in this thread either. Not sure why you’re just making stuff up.

You’re seriously going to tell me that certain Cats fans, on this forum, don’t have a long-running conspiracy thread going? OK.

No one called it a "travesty" in this thread either. Not sure why you're just making stuff up.
This is the quotation I was referring to -- sorry the word travesty wasn't used (was remembering it wrong) but it's in the same ballpark:

“Shameful farce” is over the top IMO.

No one mentioned any conspiracy theory in regard to all star selections. That’s pure invention on your part, which you still haven’t owned. ::slight_smile:

The only “conspiracy” crap being spewed is about the refs, & every team’s fans do that.

I happen to agree with you about the “shameful farce”. I think Adams’ selection is debatable & I don’t think he should be the clear choice over Evans. The difference should be: when Masoli went down, people thought the Cats’ season was over; while Adams took over from…Pipkin?? ;D

X 2,000,000,etc.

This is the insecurity of Rider fans. Go see what the Ticats fans are talking about and try and shoot them down.

Migs needs to bug out back to the Riders board.

I hereby withdraw “shameful farce” and supercede it with shameful and risible.

My apologies to anyones sensitivities.

My congrats on “risible” . Well played , laughinghard.

Pat Lynch ( thanks for my new word of the day)

D and P. You might be confusing the “travesty” quote from another similar thread about Coach Of The Year. Here it is:

Orlondo loses his starting QB & still ends up with the best record in the league.

If anyone else gets it, it would be a travesty.