Dissappointing Loss

The foundation is there, just some tweaks needed. I missed most of the game but not having Glen would have been a big impact to your offense. Good luck next guys and be happy your not Winnipeg.

It's only football.

That's the funniest thing you've said all year, next to your backing of the WH site that is :lol: :wink:

Neither is as funny as the video in your sig! :wink:

Good luck to the Riders, and it's not so bad losing today after all.Hopefully it'll force some key changes that'll make us better contenders.The question now is, what do we do with the 4th overall pick? :cowboy:

You gotta be kidding.

Yes, it was bad.

LMAO Well played!

Congrats on your great win today!

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Wallace:

I can certainly understand your feelings after watching the game on VOD. I was out of town and the only thing I heard after the game was over was that we lost. It was along drive home.
After watching the replay...no wonder we lost. Stala doesn't get the ball until the 4th quarter????? I saw no evidence at all of any game plan other than trying to do the same predictable things that we have been doing all season. The only play that showed any kind of originality was Porter's TD. The rest of the play calling was pathetic for the most part.
This team lacks motivation. Some individual players were fighting hard but contrast that to the Blue team who were all fired up.When there is a lack of motivation bad things happen.
The Blue team has a worse QB than we have and still managed to win. MInus 41 yards offence in the 3rd quarter????
Why is all our talent not being used properly? Why do we have such a weak running game? Why is the passing game so weak when we have such good receivers? One great play by Bauman. What a waste of an offence and a waste of a game.
This team has reached it's level of incompetence under Marcel and Gibson. I admire Marcel in many ways but I agree with another poster who says he lacks the ability to supervise Gibson properly.
Time for major changes in the coaching staff. Maybe we need to see a new OC to know if Glenn should continue as our starter. But regardless we have been in a precarious position all season without a capable #2. Why was this allowed to happen? Why has our running game been so weak all season? Why was this half-baked philosophy allowed to continue?
Tomorrow morning, Obie needs to fire Marcel and Mike Gibson, give Greg Marshall the reins and correct all of these situations.Obie needs to re-assure the fans that change is on the way.
Bob Young and the fans deserve a lot better than we have seen for the past two seasons. 9-9 means nothing. Look at how desperate the Blue team was and almost had to start from scratch this season. Look at how competitive BC became after a disastrous start. We seemed to get worse instead of better as the season progressed. Last week's game and strategy was a complete embarassment. We repeated the embarassment today.
It will be a long off-season.

Gott love the sore losers boohooo I'm not gonna be a
fan anymore ha ha ha come on they lost big deal it is after all "JUST FOOTBALL"

I will hold my thoughts until I see the game itself when I can hard to find a site that broadcasts it with good enough quality to sit through

Anything was better than not making the playoffs and at least we won't have to watch montreal beat the cats out

Why?Do you really want another excuse for Obie to keep our weak coaching staff together and fix fewer problems than actually should be fixed?
Losing today sucked but it's going to get us good draft picks and give Obie a wake up call.Those combined should make for an AWESOME 2011 season.Let the Arblow's have their 15 mins of fame, we'll be back and better than ever in 2011.

Why?Do you really want another excuse for Obie to keep our weak coaching staff together and fix fewer problems than actually should be fixed?
Losing today sucked but it's going to get us good draft picks and give Obie a wake up call.Those combined should make for an AWESOME 2011 season.Let the Arblow's have their 15 mins of fame, we'll be back and better than ever in 2011.

No, I want a winning team.

One winning team since 2002 and even then the Tiger-Cats at 9-8-1 were only a half game over 500 in 2004. Unacceptable

Maybe the team did play up to its potential this year. Perhaps they are just not as good as everyone seems to think they are. No improvement over last year, inconsistent all season, did not beat a solid team when it counted, gave up too many big plays, we let the Argos move out from their own 3 yard line in the last minutes of the game.

Hard to argue any of that.

No, I want a winning team.

One winning team since 2002 and even then the Tiger-Cats at 9-8-1 were only a half game over 500 in 2004. Unacceptable

Again...since playoffs count....we were 9-9-1 in 2004.....therefore, no winning seasons.....

A solid team??????

The blew team are ANYTHING but a solid team, they did not win this game, we LOST it, a bad break on the final Cat drive sealed it.. tough luck Bruce.....

a solid team... lmFao

As much as it pains me to say this, "Good point." Ugh!

I think he means the Tiger-Cats did not beat a solid team all year, when it counted. I don't think he was referring to the Argos and today's game.

I want a contending team that has a definable identity in all phases of the game with a coaching staff that produces excellent coaches and gives the sense of continuity and development. One that can take a talented roster and put the players consistently in position to win by scheme and play call.

Identifying the pieces of that in the Obie-retirement transition is crucial. I do not see those people in this crew as currently constituted.

My football guru once said "winning is a great deodorant." In the CFL, playoff losses like today's leaves a reek that lasts a minimum of seven months.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

Every fan in every city with a team in any sport in any league wants that.