Dissapointing loss but

Even though it was very dissapionting they lost a very important football game everyone got their money's worth last night. It was a great game to watch (except for Charlies incompetence) and is that not what we have been asking for considering we all know this team ain't going to see no Grey Cup this year. I want a winning team as much as the next fan but at least we are seeing a team busting their butts out there and giving us good football to watch. (excluding the Montreal game)
I took my son did the tailgate thing for a bit went in the stadium early and had a great time. The whole experience was positive except getting my 9 year old home at 11:30 the night before the first day of school. lol but that's another matter.

No doubt we did get our money's worth, greycup06.

We had an opportunity to cheer our lungs out early

but why weren't the fans shouting DEFENCE..DEFENCE

in the tense last few minutes? It was eerily quiet.

Because Most Fans have Lost Faith Ron
They have no Faith in Coaching Staff.
They Have no Faith in Front Offence Staff
They Have no Faith in Football Operations Staff
They Lost Faith in the players.
They Lost Faith in Bob Young's Vision

Most of the fans don't understand that loud noise for the defence is a good thing.

Ya it was weird how loud they got when we had the ball. Some of the noise was me and 1000 more yelling everyone to be quiet

The only person you can speak for is yourself. Many would disagree and say that this is still a young team with a lot of bright spots.

[url=http://www.globesports.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080902.wsptbruntfinal02/GSStory/GlobeSportsFootball/home]http://www.globesports.com/servlet/stor ... tball/home[/url]

Brunt seems to agree.
Hate to break up the negativity festival but this is a positive column .You've been warned.

I enjoyed the game. Most of the Cats gave amazing effort.

Coaching was pretty miserable though.

Hmm... The author missed the fact that Piercy ran the ball well three times throughout the game, all for key short yardage first downs. Little used? It was a good call.

Very disapointed the spotters or Charlie can not count up to 3. Charlie certainly looked dejected and beat up after this game. Asolutley stupid call to hand the ball off in the back field when all you need is 2 yards. This is not the first time the coaches have called that play.

I am very disapointed we looked somewhat outcoached again.

Actually one thing I am happy about this year is that we are playing close games. Remember last year when the games were over at halftime? So even though the wins aren’t coming yet, this is a step in the right direction.

I think the cats coaching staff are like
new babies, they learn from their
mistakes. So one postive thing is that
after another two years they will have
corrected all their mistakes and we will
have a great coaching staff.
Isn't that something to look forward to!

So the TiCats have progressed from CFL Doormat to CFL Loveable Losers. I guess some would take that as progress.