Disgruntled Grey Cup Attendee

sounds like someone in need of DIALECTICAL BEHAVIOR THERAPY

I never said it determined the game. I said it woulda’ took MTL points off the board. There is a difference.

Yes . . . The Thryllin’ Doctrine.
That is exactly it. The Riders are my team and that is fact.
I need not approval, nor recognition.
I don’t ask for your understanding or compassion.
I simply tells it like I FEELS it.
There is a phrase in Rider Nation that goes something like this: I Bleed Green!
To me, this means 200% complete blind faith in a team regardless of the standings, records, or outcomes.
The Als will never be Champions in my books becuz they are not the Roughriders!
The Thryllin’ Doctrine clearly states, There is but one team . . . MY team!
Some say I tarnish good hearted Rider fans. I disagree.
I am saying what is on the minds of all Rider fans. Only I say it without fear of persecution.
This is my right. This is my will to power.
I may denounce your team, sometimes in classy fashion . . . sometimes there is a little bit of emotion involved.
Sport exists as a spectacle that exerts the extreme energy inherent in all humans.
I may say things that sound ridiculous.
But I stand by each & every one of those things &I respect those who do the same. That does not mean I’ll agree though.
My wife recently met a “Rider fan” that bet on the Als in the cup. She said, " You’re a poser! "
The Thryllin’ Doctrine is alive and well!
Sleep tight Allouettes and enjoy yer shiny, beautiful trophy ‘cuz the Riders are comin’ for it in 2010!
I’ll see ya next year . . . have a heck of a Christmas!

Thryllin’

PS: I luv y’all.

more proof that riders and math don’t go together :twisted:

No kidding. I admire his passion, but hate the cliche...

I luv his sig :slight_smile: Man that looks bad... looks like a Neck choke you'd see in the UFC.

Josh Bourke deserves a raise for that one.... 6.7 applying a neck choke without being seen....Green Hornet style

Bourke was definitely at fault there. But can anyone honestly tell me that was the only questionable non-call or call during the game? PI on Richardson? The Bratton catch? Holding on our D-linemen throughout the course of the game? The officials did miss calls … on both sides. Whining about the non-call on Bourke just makes you look sad.

...looks like Bourke went to the same...'how to get away with one' like Donovan Alexander...Though not as blatant as Bourke...that was an important 2 point conversion play...I got a kick out of Alexanders face when they panned him on the rider bench...That look said ..yeah, guilty so what.....If that type of play continues with Donovan...i think the riders should send him back home to Winnipeg....although he is a shamless 'mugger' on d....we'll take him :lol: :rockin:

...Bourke responded today on the play in question: "It's a well known fact that I catch 99% of passes thrown to me with my eyes closed, it's something I've done since Pop Warner days, bad habit I know but I can't seem to break it. Mostly it's real good because AC is so accurate I just feel the ball hit my numbers and close my arms on it. Unfortunately in this case I thought Stevie's head was the ball. Whoo, Boy was I surprized when I opened my eyes and had Bagg's helmet in my mitts. I laughed and laughed, all the way back to the huddle."

If there is only one team to you then that one play shouldnt really bother you seeing as you dont even see the als winning why bother posting and whining about a single play that didnt go your way. Life is full of happiness if youre delussional enough and you seem to be well equipped to live a very happy life. If the riders are the only team then they won by virtue of having no one to play against and the play in question never happened (much like Donovan Alexanders blatant pass interference). So in essence youre posting to complain about a play that didnt happen that didnt cost the riders a game because the team they were playing against doesnt exist

fortunatly or unfortunatly depends on how you look at it the refs :oops: finally got the correct call ( with all the missed calls ) on the last play of the game .
So yes Thrillin, Montreal got luck twice to win the game 1st by the Riders having to many men on the field and secondly by the official :oops: finaly getting the call correct

sorry i spelt your name wrong Thryllin

[url=http://s.justin.tv/jtv_user_pictures/waaambulance-custom-profile-header-1.jpg]http://s.justin.tv/jtv_user_pictures/wa ... ader-1.jpg[/url]

You called?

Typical this year with all the bad calls that the Grey Cup would be decided on a penalty.

As usual when a team loses…someone always brings a batch of sour grapes to the party. Personally…I like the pic you posted. Clearly shows the Montreal player expressing his love for the opponent. :thup:

Surely you aren’t suggesting that the Cup-deciding penalty was a bad call, are you?

This isn’t like pass interference, roughing the kicker~passer, or other penalties where there is an element of judgment involved. . . this was simply did the Riders have 13 or 12 men on the field at the time?

Bad penalty to take? YES

Bad call to make? NO

Srsly, that was a 100% legit call, even the Riders agree.
Anybody who argues that must be trollin or a tool.

There's some good pictures in here!

eh, it's been almost two weeks now.. get over it, time to move on...

The Riders were the best team for 53 minutes. Unfortunately the game is 60 minutes. The Als are the champs.
I look forward to 2010 the Cup will be sweeter, when we win in Edmonton. On Roughriders.