Dirt Birds @ Bomb Squad

Expecting 30K for tonights brawl, this is for all the Als fans,

[url=http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=expendables+3+trailer&docid=608009619525537161&mid=B268446C2671C4A634BBB268446C2671C4A634BB&view=detail&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=719BBEA106F38BDB35AD719BBEA106F38BDB35AD]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=exp ... F38BDB35AD[/url]

I'm disappointed. I thought we had a double header tonight. Not sure why. And to make it worse, tonight's game is Winnipeg and Montreal. Unless Montreal's defence shows up tonight, I can see this one being over by halftime.

HUH?

I hate when fans say this. Many said that last week vs Toronto too.

Hey, it isn't my fault Montreal sucks. :stuck_out_tongue:

This game will be close. Bombers have lost 2 in a row and the Als played well last week in Regina. The last time they met , the Bombers were very fortunate to win.

As do I, and my tribute was to the Als 3 QB rotation fwiw.

Not digging the Bombers' uniform. They're kind of ugly, and they look better suited for the Argos.

Since it's the only game tonight lets hope for a good one!!!

Agreed..... on both counts :lol:

Their not bad could use some gold colour though.

I think QB rotations are ridiculous. Pick a guy, if it’s not working, then switch. Has an intentional QB rotation ever worked? It’s a non confidence vote as much as anything IMO - unsure of the QB and the coaching staff unsure init’s decisions.

Exactly. No gold but a ton of blue. Should be the Argos wearing those.

Bunch of two-and-outs to start. Not how I was hoping it'd start.

I was just asking, who spilt paint on the Argos' new uniform?

Seriously, these new uniforms are out-of-control. When does the CFL form a drug intervention committee to help the designer?

A rather obvious (and silly) oversight.

They need to stop talking about "finding a replacement for Anthony Calvillo." That's not going to happen. The Als need to focus simply on declaring a starting QB, and then taking it one down at a time (as they say).

How do you not measure that? I didn't think he got it. It looked really close. That should've been measured.

No doubt. I hate when people talk about finding the next (insert player name). :roll:

Also, that was one hell of a boot! :thup:

One thing you haven't heard in Winnipeg is the question of when Mike Renaud's coming back. Hajrullahu has been solid since taking over the punting.

If the Jays game outscore this game, I may give up on the season. Where has the offense gone??? :thdn: