DINNER

HI EVERYONE:
JUST A REMINDER.
WE STILL HAVE TICKETS LEFT FOR THE WALK OF FAME CHARLOTTE SIMMONS HUMANITARIAN AWARD DINNER.
DON'T MISS THE FUN. DANNY MAC, ANDREW GRIGGS, DALE SANDERSON ECT. WILL BE ROASTING OZZIE. THERE WILL BE LOTS OF OTHER GREAT THINGS HAPPENING ALSO.
KEN WELCH WILL BE OUR MC THAT NIGHT.
FOR FUTHER INFO AND TICKETS PLEASE CALL.
JOHN COOPER 905-383-2196
EVA QUILDON 905-387-5943
PAT&BOB SEMKOW 905-545-9923
CAROL ROSE 905-664-6117
PAT SCHLEGEL 905-538-4257
THANKS pat_cat

If you are going to shout, Pat_Cat,

at least take a breath once in a while. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

HI EVERYONE:

JUST A REMINDER.

WE STILL HAVE TICKETS LEFT

FOR THE WALK OF FAME

CHARLOTTE SIMMONS

HUMANITARIAN AWARD DINNER.

DON’T MISS THE FUN.

DANNY MAC, ANDREW GRIGGS,
DALE SANDERSON ETC.

WILL BE ROASTING OZZIE*.

THERE WILL BE LOTS OF OTHER
GREAT THINGS HAPPENING ALSO.

KEN WELCH WILL BE OUR MC THAT NIGHT.

FOR FURTHER INFO AND TICKETS PLEASE CALL.

JOHN COOPER 905-383-2196

EVA QUILDON 905-387-5943

PAT&BOB SEMKOW 905-545-9923

CAROL ROSE 905-664-6117

PAT SCHLEGEL 905-538-4257

THANKS pat_cat

• The ever popular Paul Osbaldiston

click here

P.S.

Who can ever forget the 1998
Eastern final in Hamilton

when Ozzie kicked a 54-yard field goal
on the final play to beat Montreal

and send Hamilton to the Grey Cup.

It would be helpful if your posted the date, time and place of the dinner.

The Annual Walk of Fame dinner will be held on, Friday, May 30th, at the Renaissance Centre in Hamilton.

Hope to see ya there!

Good Morning.
The Dinner is on May 30th @ The Renaissance on Barton St E. just past Nash going E.
Starts at 6:30PM. Everything is up on a stickey. ai just sent a reminder.
Sorry if this sound like I was shouting Ron. I only meant it as a reminder of a great Dinner. pat_cat :thup:

Hey Ozzie!...sweating bullets yet?........hahaha

Good Luck and congrats to Ozzie.....and to the organizing committee for putting on this outstanding annual dinner on behalf of all Ticats fans......

You guys are the best ! :thup:

(pat cat) Good Morning. The Dinner is on May 30th @ The Renaissance on Barton St E. just past Nash going E. Starts at 6:30PM. Everything is up on a stickey. ai just sent a reminder. Sorry if this sound like I was shouting Ron. I only meant it as a reminder of a great Dinner. pat_cat Thumbs Up
Ron is a real stickler for getting things right, Pat. If he feels that your yelling at him, he'll get on your case. (LARGE CASE)

Actually, Ron is quite knowledgeable about football and he’s a “go to guy” on this site when the rest of us have unanswered questions.
I’m looking forward to meeting him at the dinner.

Thanks Spike. See ya' there.

I'll be near Pat's table.

If she let's me.

I was only kidding you
about the shouting, Pat. :oops: :frowning:

Honest. I did it to bump your thread.

You believe me, don't you?

John Cooper's number is 905-383-7196 not 2196.

Shameless bump...

and one thing not mentioned is that Rob Hitchcock & Mike Morreale will be receiving the Charlotte Simmons Humanitarian Award for their long-time community service work.

Danny Mac, Ozzie, Rob, Mike.......together again for possibly the last time - at least publicly

Can't wait for the evening it should be a great time!

Hope to see you all there.

Please stop yelling at us…

Pat's been a very dear friend for more years than I can remember, she does more towards promoting the team to other fans than most of us will ever do in a lifetime.
Her tireless efforts (along with others) see to it that events like this are well organized and every detail tended to well in advance. Thanks to Pat and the other Cats Claws the walk of fame has grown over the years from 50 or so fans to an outing that rivals both the hall of Fame induction and the Wall of Honour dinner. She deserves Thanks, not a chastising from from a wannabe Mod that with a little thought might have viewed the caps as emphasis instead of shouting.
Pat's paid her dues 100 times over and even though she's already apologised once in this thread and explained she didn't mean to come across as yelling as far as Im concerned she can yell all day every day.

I'll "second" that Canucklehead.....

Not to mention the hundreds, if not thousands of VOLUNTEER hours Pat and her mates have spent painting kid's (and adult's) faces before games.....and other selfless acts that go unseen...........like the day she presented me with a gift bag full of Ticats baby fan gear when my first grandchild was born

.....or all the players over the years who she has welcomed into her home for a home cooked meal when they (the players) were living in hotels, one room apartments etc..

Same goes for Carol Rose and the rest of the crew.

With all the changes over the years, they have been the one constant that everyone could rely on.......

I submit that one of these years, Pat and Carol's name should go on that wall .........perhaps a special plaque with all the founding members of the Cats Claws as well.

Thanks to you all for keeping the "We" in Oskee Wee Wee.........You're all a great team!

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication,

Your friend,

mike

Good Morning Everyone:
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Thanks for the very kind words. It made my day.
I want you to know that the Dinner is 16 people short from a sell out. If anyone wants a ticket they should call. They will go real fast this week.
Thanks and have a great day. pat_cat

For this reason alone…I’m in.

I’m in :thup: