Difference in receivers Bombers vs Stamps

Kanga you do not like the picture of my pup! what is nuh?

You know Kanga you would not like Calgary or for that matter Alberta to many red necks here. Did you know we give communists free rides on horses. Yep we put them on the horse backwards and slap the horse on the butt! yup usually under a tree.

The Stamps they are fine second in the west last year thanks for asking!

he is adorable! let's take him inside and put tape on his feet! :mrgreen: j/k

great and cute dog! RW2k6, I love the pic.

It is a she and now weighs around 120 lbs and she does search and rescue and evidence searches. I get a kick out of the folk festival she can pick out all the people with substance in their possession. My other shepard is a bit more experienced though. Tape on her feet well maybe you would like to tape her feet for me.

I’ll visit Calgary, great city, I was obsessed with it as I am with Winnipeg now, until I found out they were so conservative, bummer!

Stamps were second AFTER BEING LAST IN 2004!!! Time to turn the tables a bit!!! MHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :smiley:

That’s fantasic. I’m a cat lover, but I’ve lived around dogs all my life, I know how to work them.

Hmm If the Bombers don’t get a Bonafide starting QB, they may be going to “your” dogs!

We Have a bonafide QB, his name is Glenn....
He has two recievers Steagle n Johnson, that strike fear in Stamp fans hearts...
You see Sportsman, these two Bomber recievers are better than any two Stamp recievers...
Just ask red05,he knows..might not fess up to it, but truely deep down, he knows there going to kick ass.

Now now Hankthetank, you are overdosing on that red devil wine again what did I tell you. You would see spiders, snakes and Bomber receivers now. Just dial 911 and they can pump your stomach again. See sporty these rehab clinics in Winnipeg just do not measure up.

I’m glad you have high hopes for Glenn. Bombers and Riders IMO do not have a bonafide QB to get them past the first round of play-offs. I think it will be the Riders and Bombers fighting the 3rd place Eastern team for that crossover spot.