Did You Cry??

......no he wouldn't have any idea seeing as he probably watches more tape of players, travels a lot, gives up his personal life to solidify a team in a 8 team league.......no he would have no idea at all what it takes.

(I honestly don't get Ticats fans sometimes :roll: ....!)

:cowboy:

lol hendy77 i liked ur first message it really made me laugh i am serious

yea i could nvr cry over players being released no matter how much i liked them

I didn't cry but I suppose if I had to guess what I might cry over, these guys getting the axe or Hamilton not getting an NHL franchise, I'd choose the former rather than latter to cry about. :wink:

Actually sort of crying now that I'll miss tomorrow's game, the wife "demands" that we go to the Oakville waterfront festival to see her man David Usher and I'd rather go to the game. Oh well, all part of the marriage deal as they say. I'll have to wait until our first reg game at home to wear my Henley Cats jersey at a game. :cry:

:( :cry: :x I CRIED AND AM NOT ASHAMED TO SAY. IFEEL THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN TREATED HORRIBLY AND SHOWN NO RESPECT. THEY HAVE BEEN SO GIVING TO THE COMMUNITY THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN TREATED MUCH BETTER. LET THEM RUN ON THE FIELD ONE LAST TIME ON FRIDAY,WOULD IT REALLY HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE WHETHER IT WAS TUES OR SAT IF THIS WAS TO BE THEIR FATE, AT LEAST THEY WOULD HAVE HAD THIS. AS A FAN I AM DISCUSSED WITH THE WAY THE MANAGEMENT HAVE TREATED THEM AND I QUESTION MY VALUE AS A FAN. :( :cry: :x

I have run out of tears.

I will say the closest i've coming to crying (re Ticatis) is when we were shut out 29-0 at home last year against Winnipeg.

I was begging...pleading for a single point. Anything to save me from a shutout....that indeed was the closest I have come to crying over the Ti-cats.

I have seen live and in person the Cats lose two grey cups on last second field goals....if that hasn't made me cry I don't think I will. The shutout at home was close though.

So do I...get over it.

As Henny Youngman's mom woulda said, "oy vay".

An Argo-Cat fan

lol people need to get a life if they cried over a couple of players that got released.

you have to tear the wall down before you can rebuild it.

hamilton fans are getting exactly what they want. you cried for over two years that we can't win. Now the new guys in charge are taking the team in a new direction and now you guys cry when they make changes boohoo

Good Men,Old players!

someone who has to go see david usher instead of a game should be crying.

although it is sad to see two longtime cats cast aside, it is not something to cry about

Was it a plan to cut these guys after everyone bought seasons tickets. Don't we need some experience in the locker room, someone to led all these new guys and show them the ropes.
I will be keeping my eye on Maas. very disappointed with this decision.

Thanks to yet again...another first time poster.

Hijacking someone else's thread yet again. (sigh)

Ignore them.

No. I didn’t have any tears left to shed for this organization up to that point.

I cried when I spilled my second beer.