Did the Stamps already change their new away jersey?

If you go to www.gostampsgo.com, on the home page it's got a pic of Scott Coe wearing the new Stamps away jersey. But in the picture, the red part on the shoulders looks squared off, as opposed to the one John Grace wore on the unveiling, which is more circular. I hope it's squared off now, that one looks pimpin! I didn't like that circular thing at all. Square off the shouldering on the home one too while you're at it. Anybody know if this has actually been changed?

Some teams have 3 different sweaters , don't they?

--Yes, that is true(apparently the Eskies have a yellow one, which I have not seen yet. And the Stamps have updated their black ones, which will not be seen until the Labour Day Classic). But that's too suttle a change to be two different jerseys. I really doubt they have one jersey with the circular shoulders, and another one with the squared. I bet they probably just got alot of negative feedback about the circular thing(I know I hated it), and decided to change it. The results from the change was night and day, I love it now!!

I believe that almost every team will ahve third jersey's this year. The one that you see on Scott Coe at gostampsgo could be very deceiving because he's not wearing pads under the jersey.

Either way, they still have red necks.

Unfortunately, I don't think the Stamps have changed their white jersey:

[url=http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=7560]http://www.ticats.ca/index.php?name=PNp ... pic&t=7560[/url]

If you scroll down, you'll see another picture, and the red "bib" is still the same. But it looks like he's pulling down on his jersey (look how big the neck is), which doesn't help.

But I agree it looks better on Coe, for some reason ... I just wish the red area didn't go below the CFL logo on the neck. I think that's what turns it into a bib - otherwise, just the shoulders would be red, and that would look good.

I'm liking our red jerseys more and more, however ...

There is no question that the white jersey on that site is the same as the one Coe is wearing.