Did the Cats just make the playoffs?

TSN just said after Sask.loss to BC, "that Sask. just got elimanated from the playoffs" does that count for the cross over too ?????????
If thats the case. GOOD NEWS FOR THE CATS. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Yes, the best that Sask could possibly do is tie our win loss record. To cross over, they would have to have a better record outright: a team does not get to cross over if they only tie the record of the 3rd place team in the opposite division and beat them by a tiebreaker formula. Sask is officially out this year.

Yes we made the playoffs but will finish third in the east and play in either Montreal or Winnipeg in the EDSF.
We just lost the season series to Montreal by 1 point!
The key is that we are in the playoffs and can do some damage when we get there. :thup:

YO!

Respect, We can sink the swagship of the winnipeg labbatt blues in the EDSF, we couldn't win at home in the playoffs the past 2 season, lets give it a whirl on the road!!! We have squitterpeg right where we want them!!!!!

Yes we did and at some point after I've gotten over the anger I'm feeling, I'm sure I'll be in the mood to celebrate that. That time is not now.