Did anyone see the sportsnet interview with godfrey

can the media stop giving this dope all this attention, this guy is overrated, what has he done with the jays as their CEO? they still haven't made the playoffs in 14 seasons, have a manager who cant even speak proper english, have steroid users in troy glaus, and have a horrible product on the field and overrated pitchers in burnett and ryan, the blue jays, godfrey and rogers centre are a bunch of jokes.

He also buried us in debt, inflated the bureacracy, created a permanent riff with Quebec, and has no lasting policies.

Municipal education taxes represent only a small percentage of education funding. The vast majority of education funding comes provincially, which means that we are all funding the Catholic school system.

Just like we fund the public system.

No kidding Ockham . that wasnt my point my point is he kept American football out of Canada.Every politician has sold this country out.

Good point. I guess I'm too anxious for Mulroney's book to come out.

As much as I support a free market and keeping government out of business, a little interference with the NFL would be welcomed in my eyes.

Lasting policies? How about the Charter of Rights and Freedoms?

BTW I’m neither for or against PET however to say “no lasting policies” is, I believe, an error.

He also did bury us in debt and inflate the bureaucracy.

PET left us with multiculturalism too. For good and bad.

An Argo-Cat fan

Is that the best you’ve got? To prove your point you cite the single most important piece of legislation since 1867, and one that continues to set the course (and always will) for every federal, provincial and municipal government in the country?

Nice try.

I thought this thread was about Godfrey and the NFL.

The NFL have stated publicly that they would NOT enter Toronto (or Canada) while the CFL was here.

Toronto will not get an NFL team until the Argos are gone, and once the Argos are gone, they'll say that Toronto cannot support a pro football league team. Toronto is in a Catch-22 type of scenario.

Oh, way to go ALL OF YOU who fed the trolls. Very nicely done.

Politics Blah!

Hey, best of luck to Godrey and his gang. But man, the NFL is going to make those guys make sure the Argos benefit from any NFL team, it’s going to cost them so plenty it ain’t going to be funny. Go for it Paul, I’m waiting bud!

Is the Catholic church a religion. Yes it is. So why are they funded and not other religions. HMMMMM.