Did anyone notice Goss last night?

I think he ended up with 1 tackle last night but I almost forgot he was on edmonton. Any thoughts?

For a defensive sacondary like Edmontons they were getting torched last night Sanford Samuels(who I think we should have picked up) Omar Morgan, Jason Goss were not that great but I would still have them on our team well Omar and Stanford. Jason doesn't like us anymore :frowning: lol

If you didn't notice him it meant they weren't throwing in his direction which means he did a good job. Usually the guys with the most picks in the league are guys who teams try and pick on the most.

That's true of a cornerback but not an inside halfback. These guys are supposed to be active and involved in the game (i.e. Tay Cody). Goss was missing in action most of the night.

gossfan is that you?

Was Goss actually playing in that game?He seemed invisible.

If you didn't notice him it meant they weren't throwing in his direction which means he did a good job. Usually the guys with the most picks in the league are guys who teams try and pick on the most.
That is completely incorrect the best defenders always find a way to impact the game whether it's turnover or tackles. They have 3 legit DB's so they had to throw it somewhere in his direction.

With that said it is only one game and he is a good player but he did not stick out at all.

He had one tackle in the first half and almost made a fumble recovery on play late in the second half that went out of bounds.

He did a good job of covering and they only sent 2 passes his way!(that in itself as someone else so rightly so earlier in the thread pointed out speeks volumes for his play)

starters are
Garrett-Buhl-Larose-Samuels-Morgan

Goss came in later in the game for a few plays when Garrett went down.