DICKENSON IS OUT?!?!?!?!

WOW :shock:
Dickenson woke up with back spasms and can't play. That's going to screw up fantasy teams everywhere. If there was anyone else but Printers as the back up I'd be worried for my picks.

yep. Eskimos in a slaughter. Casey is going to show he's just a one year wonder. And to think some Lion fan on this forum said he was the Class of the League.

I picked Edmonton this week anyways....

B.C...........by................ 10

I'm really not so sure anymore. This happened this morning. Wish I knew earlier.

B.C. ..........winning by ..............17..............RAY 2 interceptions..........

Edmonton is playing a really good team. :wink: Welcome.......

B.C....................20.............ED.....................0 .........near the end of the 1st half.

yep. edmonton definetly dominated the half :roll:

B.C......................20 ........ED.........3..................... end of the half.

edmontons wake up call when u play 4 easy teams right away..every 1 thinks they r great ...eskimios getting dose of reality

B.C...................20...................ED.................10

here we go again, maybe!

What game are you watching? A few bad turn overs. Esks will come back in the 2nd half.

Tucker is hands down the best receiver in the league.

B.C...................23.....................ED.............10...........3rd Q.

is this not exactly what i said....edmonton can only beat the weak teams from hamilton and winnipeg.....phonies!!!!!!!

Aside from a lot of penalties, Edmonton is playing well.

Yea dumming_god, you're right. Your such a genius.

thank u

Esks are the sack masters!!!

It's been all Eskimos the 2nd half. Don't count them out yet.

i counted them out a week ago!!!