Diamond Ferri

Diamond Ferri took a cheap shot on Charles in that game. Good thing justice was done and he was flagged for it and Roberts ran all over him the rest of the game. You don't push a guy back 10 yards and then slam him to the ground after he's stopped fighting for yards since the play was clearly over.

As for the best name in the CFL...it is obviously Siddeeq Shabazz on Edmonton.

Side note: I wonder if Ferri and "the dirty" Sanchez are "friends" in the locker room after the game.

Best name was a horse at Hasting park called:

"Hoof Hearted."

Yup, say that out loud to yourself three times fast.

The poor track announcer had to watch his pronounciation!

Actually, my sister had a friend with that name and she was HOT!!!

A player, especially a young one should have a little more sense than to get Blink up for a game… and the kid has too much talent to waste it like that.

…Cactus Jack Wells (father of John) out of the Peg used to do the Bomber games on radio and also gave race results from the track…i still get a chuckle every time i think of a few gems he came up with … quote " and today you can scratch Jingle Balls in the fifth’…and then went on to say…" and i.m not touching that one with a ten foot pole"…
quite a guy ol cactus was…get quite a chuckle every time i think of some of his old broadcasts… :lol:…i tried saying the name quickly sport…came up with something my grandkids blurt out after a great chili night… 8)