Depth Chart?

The hand out rosters down at Training camp, just not depth charts. I think with no depth chart made up it makes camp even more productive and competitive. If there are no spots named then everyone is still fighting to be number 1. You better believe that not one of these players in camp think they aren't going to start other than at QB, RB and DLine.

My depth chart would look like this as I see it.

QB: Maas, Eakin, Williams
RB: Ranek, Davis
FB: Radlein, Mullings
SB: Vaughn, Ralph, Yeast, Morreale
WR: Flick, Peterson, Cavil, Gardener
LT: Cheron, Powell
LG: Hudson, Wooldridge
C: Hage, Hudson
RG: Smith, Cook
RT: Randall. Powell

DE: Cheatwood, Walker
DT: Belli, Dunbrack
DT: Peterson, Cunningham
DE: Cotton, Walker
OLB: Armour, Hitchcock
MLB: Brooks, Barrenechea
OLB: Mariuz, Dodds
DB: Goss, Bradley, Martin, Cox, Atogwe
CB: Cody, Justin, Shaw, Babers
S: Gordon, Neilsen

K: Boreham
P: Fleming

I think Beveridge will still be in the mix at safety (even if Gordon is as good as people around the league are saying)

I think Cunningham was a DE and i think you may have your Oline positions mixed up from what i've read in the spec (if you've been going to the TC and B&G game then i defer to your better knowledge.)

but the spec said that Hudson was going for starting LT, Randall, Cook and Powell for RT, RG had Cheron and Woolridge, LG is of course Smith. C had Hage and someone else i believe competing.

then again, it wouldn't be the first time the Spec was wrong about something... lol

I'm going by wqhat I would really like to see with what the guys can play. Cunningham was a DE but he did play sometime yesterday at DT and he's merely on the depth chart for special teams play.

A person up there mentioned Montford well hamilton duznt need him hes old...and depth chart who needs one go to the games you lazy people.

some of us work... AND some of us live out of town.... AND there have been depth charts before, its just interesting to see how the players are being ranked by the teams and how close they are to our own rankings (for those of us who can make it out to camp and games.)

Dodds and Woolridge were cut today as well as Steve Savoy Dondre Gilliam and Alex Green as has been posted on the site. As far a a depth chart it is my hunch one might creep up on here any time been now and June 9th which is the date of the Home preseason game.