Depth Chart

I’m a Bradley fan, so I hope Smith plays great!

There’s no need to sit Davis. With Williams listed as a starter we’ll have 5 NI on Offense and 2 on D. Stalla and/or Bauman will come in when Williams sits, which will likely be much of the game.

Bradley didn’t play last week, so I think that it is that he’s not at 100%. And Barker did not play much last week, and so I think he’s backing up Beveridge for the same reason.

Anyway, I was wondering if Haley would be starting at MLB. And perhaps it was his performance in those preseason games that is the main reason he is. I look forward to seeing more from him. It’s not a surprise to see Hickman starting at DE after how he performed in those preseason games. Hopefully Hickman and Long will be two of our better rookies. We need a pass rush.

And maybe Currie is not listed as KR because he’ll be a starting WR. But I was surprised to see McDaniel listed ahead of James at SB.

I could’ve sworn I saw Bradley play last week, could be wrong tho.

I feel pretty good about Beveridge at FS. Lots of experience and can really bring the wood. I remember a hit he put on Terrance Edwards in 07. Edwards took his helmet off after and checked a couple spots on himself for blood. He makes mistakes now and then in coverage but everyone does.

You need a hitter with good size at FS and Beveridge is just that.

Confirming what Ron said:

Bradley did not play last week, I don't think he was even dressed. I don't think the coaching staff would let him lose his starting position for no reason -- thus, I think he must be injured in some way. Otherwise, they probably would have cut him.