Depth chart vs Ottawa

Here is tomorrows depth chart . Only one change to it . Wilson II in at DT replacing Autry II .

STE listed as a game time decision . Posey moved from 6 gm to 1 gm IL . Other than that it looks pretty much status quo which isn't surprising given the short time between games from Friday to Wednesday .

1 Like

Here is the REDBLAHS Depth chart .

1 Like

1 Like

Still no Addison? He's been practicing and he tweeted a couple of days ago that he is on his way. :thinking:

1 Like

Well something has to give with him . He hasn't played at all this season and his 6 gm IL stay ended last game , although he is still listed as such . Long story short the team has to either transfer him to the 1 gm or transfer him to the active before next game . A 2nd stint on the 6 gm IL would basically almost wipe out his entire season until either the 12 or 13 game mark or the play-offs .

2 Likes

Maybe he's like 95% healthy but they figure Ottawa is crap so might as well give him another week or so to heal up. I think if it was a playoff game he would definitely be playing.

2 Likes

It's possible , quite possible indeed . Who knows maybe we will see both Addison and Posey next game or perhaps the one after that . As I noted Posey has been moved to the 1 gm from the 6 gm . Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: :ok_hand: :pray:

3 Likes

Addison Posey and masoli.dramatic change if the o line could only block

1 Like

I notice that both Burt and Speedy are on the one-game too. I'm not sure of Burt's status prior to this week, ie: was he on the 6-game?

1 Like

Burt has been on the 1 gm all season . I'm beginning to think that we might not see him this year . His injury is listed as a quad muscle . Hopefully we didn't waste a # 1 pick on this guy as so far all he's done this season is spend half his time in the tub and the other half in his civvies .

1 Like

Top 10 reasons why picking Jake Burt #1 was better than Mark Chapman:

1. He came to Hamilton.
  2. He signed a contract.
  3. The team sold five jerseys to his immediate family with BURT on the back.
  4. ...
3 Likes

This game, in Ottawa, will be Addison's first of his second straight stint on the 6-game list. Strange, that he wasn't moved, this week as Posey was, to the 1 game list.
Not making that move would suggest that the club believes there's a chance Addison might not be activated before game 13.

3 Likes

4....He didn't shoot my fav Beatle .

2 Likes

How come Sirhan Sirhan can get parole, but John Lennon's killer is denied parole each and every time he has come up for it?

I honestly believe he doesn't deserve parole . I also honestly believe that it's for his own protection . If they ever let him out he probably wouldn't last five minutes outside the prison walls before somebody would but a bullet or two in him .

2 Likes

Chapman has served his time, he earned the right to be free. The California Parole board are denying Chapman his Civil rights. Are they going to release Chapman when he is old and grey like Sirhan is?

Addison has pneumonia. He tweeted it yesterday

Who knows ? Maybe they are waiting until Yoko and the two surviving Beatles Paul and Ringo pass on before they let him out ?

1 Like
  1. 4 letter surnames are better than 7?

Was really hoping this depth chart was a one shot deal, it's almost like they were prepared to take a split for these 2 games anyways so why not ride it another week.

This has trap game written all over it, and bad teams get up for games they believe they can win. They believe they can beat this version of the Ticats.

2 Likes