From Drew Edwards
[b]The Ticats depth chart is out and while there aren't a lot of changes - at least not compared to previous weeks - there are some notable ones:
• Taylor Reed is back at middle linebacker for Marcellus Bowman. Bowman practiced this week but has been dinged up for much of the season. Hard to say whether that's a performance or injury-related change
• Luke Tasker comes off the roster meaning that Greg Ellingson - who has battled everything from injury to the flu this season - will start.
• with Tasker out, Cary Koch takes over the holding duties on field goals for Justin Medlock. They spent quite a bit of time working together in training camp and after practice this week (Koch also held during most team periods.) Medlock says he feels comfortable with Koch but it bears watching.
• safety Craig Butler returns after missing last week and that should help, assuming that Butler is close to 100 per cent. Back up safety Neil King is off the roster, meaning the Ticats will likely need to make ratio adjustments if Butler gets re-injured.
• Brandon Banks come back on the roster, Quincy McDuffie, whose hurt, goes off. Not much to chose from there: both are lightning fast, dynamic return guys.
• David Caldwell comes on the roster but I suspect he'll be a scratch. Gets a game cheque though.[/b]