Depth Chart vrs TOR

So you’re a Fraidy Cat? :smiley:

I’m worried fellow fans aren’t supportive enough.

Save your support for the stadium on game day. Here on the forum it’s our job to be elite posters!

and NOBODY is more elite than Garney!!! :wink: ;D

I’ll be there cheering loudly and with my cowbell!

Over/Under Dane Evans vs Hayden Moore
Dane Evans vs Montreal in our last game of the season last year

[tr][td]22 Comp[/td]
[td]37 Attempts[/td]
[td]315 yrds[/td]
[td]2 TDs[/td]
[td]2 INT[/td]
[/tr]

Will Hayden have a better debut than Evans?

You know, it absolutely befuddles me that Thomas Erlington is still the Cats leading rusher with 224 yards. And he really only had what 3 1/4 games? 224 yards? That’s what, a couple of games, maybe a shade less, for the Blue Bombers and Andrew Harris? :slight_smile:

Halsey acted stupidly.

Agree . Kinda surprised that they didn’t activate Will Likely off of the PR for this one . Likely has played some in the secondary as well as return kicks in limited action for the team this year . He also took one to the house earlier in the season on a kick return against the Stamps .

Maybe he won’t return kicks?

Williams is listed as the primary and only kr/pr on the depth chart for tomorrows game . Not unless they have something else up their sleeve , we could see the likes of Ungerer , Jalin Marshall or even Irons doing kick and punt return duties instead perhaps .

I’m surprised we didn’t see more of Ungerer this year. Went 11th in the draft and heard good things about him in training camp.

WELL, we did see more of pick 11 than pick 1 from the previous draft :slight_smile:

Now now :slight_smile: We still had a great 2018 draft with Ciraco, Bennett, Wade, Davis, and Van Pelt.

The 2019 draft gave us Gibbon, Kalinic , Ungerer, Irons and Lawley .

The 2017 draft gave us McGough , Okafor , Golding , and Thomas- Erlington .

All of these youngsters are still with the team and starting or depth guys . Missing out on Chapman was not a disaster. Stuff happens ;).

The good news is we still have the Als #1 picks in 2020 and 2021, thanks to Johnny Whatshisname and Kavis Reed .

Pat Lynch (the big CFL Draft fan)

Well played Mark :slight_smile: Somehow I just knew that you’d be a Red October fan .

Pat Lynch (raising rabbits in Montana)

Ah, hah! I was wondering, but too lazy to act. Thank you Google.