Depth Chart for 2023

Is it possible to get this back to "Ticats Depth Chart for 2023"

9 Likes

Indeed , the QB depth chart will look very different in 2023 . It would be nice to see Shiltz and Newman back . They know the Offense . Maybe we'll see one or two young Qbs who show promise in training camp .

It feels great to have a starting QB . :grinning:

4 Likes

I think I am up to date. Time to start signing some receivers for Bo.

6 Likes

Looks good, but Feltmate will be ahead of Beeksma and Katsantonis ahead of Herzog.

Isn't Sexelid a diaphragm ?

I think it's penicillin.

1 Like

I fear Wynn will not be healthy by the start of the season

Wynn ( knee) is not expected to be ready for week #1, neither is Addison ( achilles) and most likely not CVZ who underwent some sort of hip procedure this week.

We must be early frontrunners for most players on the 6-game to start the season.

3 Likes

You're missing Richard Leonard and Will Sunderland in the secondary on defence and Papi White at receiver on the offence . You've also got Manalo listed but he is a pending FA .

Besides that it looks pretty good . Keep up the excellent work because it's much appreciated .

Just wait till camp when Chris Jones has 27 players on the injured list.

1 Like

And 27 more stashed down the highway at the Super 8 .

2 Likes

At least we'll have a good excuse if we start the season 0-4.

1 Like

We don't need any excuses because we 've had more seasons than most when 0-4 is the usual start .

1 Like

Who is this Owen Fore guy?
What position does he play?
Is he a Nat or Import?

1 Like

Owen Fore is currently a FA .
Hopefully he gets picked up by the Anchors to start next season .

3 Likes

I guess you could argue that given that his job is to provide a barrier to prevent penetration into the backfield. :man_student:

2 Likes

Oh that is very, very good . :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

Also Tony Collier.

1 Like

And, here's a new addition, listed on cfl.ca/transactions:
AM WR Omar Bayless is a 26 year-old, 6'1", 210 lb. Mississippian who played 43 games in 4 seasons at Arkansas State. He was signed by the Carolina Panthers, as an undrafted free agent, following the 2020 NFL draft. He was reported to be a training camp sensation for Carolina that season, but a knee injury landed him on injured reserve for the entire year. He spent time on the Panthers’ practice squad, the following year, but he was let loose at the end of the regular season. In January '22, Bayless was signed to a reserve/future contract by the NFL Chiefs, who waived him in August.
Named the Sunbelt Player of the Year, in his last college season, he holds the Arkansas State all-time record for career receiving TDs (26) and single season records for both receiving TDs (17) and yards (1653).

2 Likes