Depth Chart Evaluation

Here are my evaluations for the starters. Tell me what you guys think. Where are our top priorities in terms of upgrades?

Lt
Gauthier - B+
LG
Dyakowski - C+
Rottier - C+
C
M. Hage - B+
RG
Hudson - C-
RT
Goodspeed - A

WR
James - B-
McDaniel - B-
Stala - B
Bruce - A
Bauman - C

QB
Glenn - B-
Porter - C

RB
Cobb - B

Defence

De1
Long - B
DT1
McIntyre - C+
Kirk - C+
DT2
Adams - B+
DE2
Hickman - B

LB
Knowlton - A
Floyd - B
Johnson - A

CB
Bradley - B
Thompson - B
Barker - B
Tisdale - B-
Smith - B

Setta - B-

Players I knew were good // expected big seasons:

Knowlton
Floyd
Goodspeed
Gauthier
Bruce

Players who impressed me:

Johnson
Cobb
McDaniel
James
Stala
Glenn
McIntyre
Hickman
Long
Barker

Good/decent seasons // expected:

Bradley
Kirk
Hage
Hudson
Bo Smith
Tisdale
Dyakowski
Thompson
Adams
Setta

Took a step back:

Prechae
Bauman
L. Gordon (lost starting job, barely played, bad drop cost us game vs Argos in the summer)

wow are you serious took a step back, he was injured what don't you people get just because you got injured doesn't mean you took a step back, I guess your no good when you become injured. He was in the top ten in recieving before he got injured, imagine that. But he took a step back, I just don't get it sometimes.

I hope next year they figure out ways to get Rodriguez the ball more, it seemed like he was just a decoy for most of this year. If we can add one more really good receiver next year then that should be enough to get us in elite offensive status.

I'd say Peter D improved the most this year, last year he was pretty much getting called for at least one holding penalty per game. And Tisdale improved the most as the season went on, Thompson seemed to be fighting through an injury problem, could be wrong, but next year they could be the top half back tandem in the league. Also Bo Smith is not half as bad as everyone on here makes him out to be, as a unit there was lots of games this year where they had shut down perfomances, I think they held Calgary to under 300 yards passing in 2 games combined, not too bad.

Easy there. I took it as him saying that Prechae for whatever reason had a worse year this year than the previous one and how could anyone disagree with that.